3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
xecutable1 wrote:

I am sorry but when I remove my phys dmg to spell jewel there's no Visual confirmation that the any chill or shock is applied. Tried it on blood aqueduct, full zoom in.

When I put the jewel the ailment shows right away on the next hit. The dps buff is 19.5% as Beacon of Ruin states 30% incr effects of ailments, and poe wiki says it's 19.5 without any investment.

On a side note, the stampede boots did not help me with the delirium purple debuff or any other slow debuff for that matter.

P.S Can record a video taking the jewel in and out. As long as storm brand shows 0 dmg I don't see any slow or shock on the mobs.

If I am missing something could you tell me how did u manage to proc confluxes without such jewel?

Weird. I put in Elemental Proliferation Support so it was easier to tell if they were effected and it looked obvious even at 0 damage. Maybe a bug?

Right, the 30% effectiveness, you're still only shocking for 10 out of 14 seconds in the ideal scenario so that'd be 13.93% more damage.

Stempede doesn't protect action speed slow, it protects movement speed slow. The action speed slow is the aoe with the hands floating up, the movement speed slow is the sludge that gets dropped on mob death.

"
LordMonarch wrote:
Still haven't figured out the nearly 400k difference in my POB to the one on the 1st page. (https://pastebin.com/v4FCbrtr). sitting at just over 1.6 shaper dps and handling everything just fine. 20 wave of delirium down, shaper down, working toward sirius lvl 8, just did level 5 deathless for golems and me. great build.

if anyone has any insight into my POB DPE differences i'd be grateful, first time using the Fork instance so i'm sure i have something configured wrong. i dont expect to be exactly like the DPS in SkyScan's https://pastebin.com/P5xm6JQz but 400k off seems to be alot.

Thanks again for the build, really fun slamming away with the golems and having all that regen and protection.

You need to use the PoB fork that calculates impale damage
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 16, 2020, 1:54:22 PM
Yep I have Fork installed. i've been pouring over the calculation tab between the two POB's. looks like on Stone Golem slam i have .10 less chance for double damage, my effective DPS modifier is 1.742 vs yours of 1.848, and my total damage is slightly lower. that accounts for a difference of 1,021,249 DPS for you and 852,210 golem DPS slam for me.

then on impale calculation you have MH DMG MOD of 2.005 and 20.1 stored damage vs 1.995 and 19.9 for me.

those two areas seem to be causing me to lose the dps with you being at 2078450 vs me at 1728137. funny how small of a difference makes a big overall calculation difference due to math, stupid math.

Thank you again for the build super fun! and learned a bit about POB & the fork mod at the same time!

"
LordMonarch wrote:
Still haven't figured out the nearly 400k difference in my POB to the one on the 1st page. (https://pastebin.com/v4FCbrtr). sitting at just over 1.6 shaper dps and handling everything just fine. 20 wave of delirium down, shaper down, working toward sirius lvl 8, just did level 5 deathless for golems and me. great build.

if anyone has any insight into my POB DPE differences i'd be grateful, first time using the Fork instance so i'm sure i have something configured wrong. i dont expect to be exactly like the DPS in SkyScan's https://pastebin.com/P5xm6JQz but 400k off seems to be alot.

Thanks again for the build, really fun slamming away with the golems and having all that regen and protection.

You have forgotten to tick Renewal up top. That brings you to 1.8M. You amulet has 2% less dmg that brings u up to 1.9M.

His maim is lvl 21 and pride is socketed in a +3 that brings you to 1.95. The minion dmg on gloves brings you to around 1.96M. Seems pretty close to me, and that's all I could see.
"
skyscan wrote:

Weird. I put in Elemental Proliferation Support so it was easier to tell if they were effected and it looked obvious even at 0 damage. Maybe a bug?

Yup just tested it with the gem. It's from the Ele Prolif. But since the chain is sb->coh->the 2 curses and I have no room for it, have to use the phys dmg to spells jewel.

Quick question: how close to the slam cd can we get before sever lag starts affecting the timings? Awakened Multistrike seemed to worse my clear, so I play on getting more golem attack speed.
Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 16, 2020, 3:33:07 PM
Can some1 explain me what is best attack speed for our golems? I understand if its too fast it will hit with lower dmg? I dont get it tho.
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
LordMonarch wrote:

You have forgotten to tick Renewal up top. That brings you to 1.8M. You amulet has 2% less dmg that brings u up to 1.9M.

His maim is lvl 21 and pride is socketed in a +3 that brings you to 1.95. The minion dmg on gloves brings you to around 1.96M. Seems pretty close to me, and that's all I could see.

Oh geez yeah i can't believe i missed renewal up top stupid mistake thank you. will chase after the amulet and maim next thanks for the comments! I dont think i can get the unset ring for the extra +3 to pride to expensive.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Can some1 explain me what is best attack speed for our golems? I understand if its too fast it will hit with lower dmg? I dont get it tho.

The Slam ability is your highest dmging ability, so ideally you want your golems to only use that. Since you are using multistrike, it does it 3 times.

If you are hitting too fast it will do it before the slam cd is up again. The ideal speed is to pob yourself and use the formula on page 1 to make sure it takes you longer to execute those 3 slams, than the slam to come off cooldown.

So if your slam with comes around 1s cd, you'd ideally want to do the 3 slams in like 1.10 or 1.05 (don't know if server latency matters, id does for poet pens).
"
LordMonarch wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
LordMonarch wrote:

Oh geez yeah i can't believe i missed renewal up top stupid mistake thank you. will chase after the amulet and maim next thanks for the comments! I dont think i can get the unset ring for the extra +3 to pride to expensive.

Ok spot on now with the DPS, made the suggested POB fixes and got the equipment thanks again!!
No worries. Took me a while to see it as well :)
Spoiler
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

The Slam ability is your highest dmging ability, so ideally you want your golems to only use that. Since you are using multistrike, it does it 3 times.

If you are hitting too fast it will do it before the slam cd is up again. The ideal speed is to pob yourself and use the formula on page 1 to make sure it takes you longer to execute those 3 slams, than the slam to come off cooldown.

So if your slam with comes around 1s cd, you'd ideally want to do the 3 slams in like 1.10 or 1.05 (don't know if server latency matters, id does for poet pens).

Thanks a lot. This is what i calculate:

Skyscan from POB dmg screen:
Spoiler

My POB dmg screen:
Spoiler

I have bigger DPS but lower Skill Cooldown. Its ok or i have bad cast of slam?
Last edited by SushiYoda on Apr 16, 2020, 5:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info