3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Could anyone post a screenshot of a 95 level skill tree please?
Hello,

could someone have a look at mine. How am i missing like 2k life and 1.5mio dmg?? I know the gear isnt the best, but this is a really big difference.

Greetings and stay healthy
"
mmmariush wrote:

"
skyscan wrote:
"
Hey guys, can I do this with 2 convoking wands or not? also is hp below 4k tanky enough?

There's no reason to. Cold Iron Point is as good as a 35EX convoking wand and costs 10c

Maybe i go for the 2 wands. Just because of trigger Socket gems for qol. Need to check the dps lose.

Since i got awakend multistrike i use faster attacks instat of impale for better clearspeed, for me that works well boss still dies under 2sec.
Does Headhunters (20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters work with hits from minions?
Unless it specifically says "Minions" it doesn't unfortunately.
Im wondering if having an Animated guardian would be of any use to this build? Or even an chieftain spectre? I don't use the curses and can clear t16s easily, so i have a 4 link that i could use on either of the above for more of a "passive" damage boost instead of using curses... thoughts?
Last edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G on Apr 17, 2020, 12:42:12 PM
"
t-H-3_d-O-u-G wrote:
Im wondering if having an Animated guardian would be of any use to this build? Or even an chieftain spectre? I don't use the curses and can clear t16s easily, so i have a 4 link that i could use on either of the above for more of a "passive" damage boost instead of using curses... thoughts?

just read what is on your necklace
Well shit, yeah completely forgot about, my bad. Such a shame as animate guardian would get the +6lvls form the weapons as well.
Last edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G on Apr 17, 2020, 1:39:51 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
mmmariush wrote:

Thank you mate! Is Call of the Slaughter worth picking up over Fearsome Force?

Great build, I'm having a blast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info