3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Any opinion for the last 4 Ascendancy points? Haven't spent them yet. Idk if conflux works with Brutality so yeah x]

Would do with phys dmg to spells jewel, and it's cause of the weapons not cause of brutality as it affects only ur main link

Would it work on them golems? Or just throw storm brands around?
"
xecutable1 wrote:
As stated earlier the formula is 1 divided by your attack speed which in your case is 2 multiplied by the number of repeats 3 for Multistrike and 4 for Awakened Multistrike.

The number you get is the time needed for your golems to execute their slams and should be bigger than the slam cd. In your case you are fine.

Most fun build of the league for me as well. Almost 97 and will most likely bring it to a 100.

Have done now all content and I find this build very universal in terms of speed, clear, boss dmg and safety.

Saving for Awakened MS just to max it out for the lols cause it's not needed

Oh ty alot. So i guess ANY extra attack speed is just a waste and do nothing? so,like if if my AS for a sequence will be 1.1 and slam cd 1.0 - this will be same dps as 999 attack speed with same 1.0 slam CD? And this means any extra AS will show alot of DPS increase in PoB but this will be useless in game, right? Thats a bummer :( This means we dont need AS enchant and probably even whole Flesh offering..=/ Well, only like for MS from offering,.:(
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
As stated earlier the formula is 1 divided by your attack speed which in your case is 2 multiplied by the number of repeats 3 for Multistrike and 4 for Awakened Multistrike.

The number you get is the time needed for your golems to execute their slams and should be bigger than the slam cd. In your case you are fine.

Most fun build of the league for me as well. Almost 97 and will most likely bring it to a 100.

Have done now all content and I find this build very universal in terms of speed, clear, boss dmg and safety.

Saving for Awakened MS just to max it out for the lols cause it's not needed

Oh ty alot. So i guess ANY extra attack speed is just a waste and do nothing? so,like if if my AS for a sequence will be 1.1 and slam cd 1.0 - this will be same dps as 999 attack speed with same 1.0 slam CD? And this means any extra AS will show alot of DPS increase in PoB but this will be useless in game, right? Thats a bummer :( This means we dont need AS enchant and probably even whole Flesh offering..=/ Well, only like for MS from offering,.:(

Uh...that's definitely not true. You went off on some wild tangent. It's a DPS loss to clip your CD but that's easily manageable and more attack speed is still more damage.
"
Kenjiya wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Any opinion for the last 4 Ascendancy points? Haven't spent them yet. Idk if conflux works with Brutality so yeah x]

Would do with phys dmg to spells jewel, and it's cause of the weapons not cause of brutality as it affects only ur main link

Would it work on them golems? Or just throw storm brands around?

You can shock/chill/ignite even if you do 0 damage. This is also true for curse on hit.

However, shock will have a minimum duration of 2 seconds. Therefore your total time that an enemy is shocked is 10 out of 14 seconds. With an effective shock rate of 15%, that's 10.7% more damage (.15*(10/14)).

Or we could get +6% all res and more damage reduction and more aoe if we choose the other path.

Why 10 out of 14 seconds?
0 seconds - 4s chilling conflux
6 seconds - 4s shocking conflux + 2 seconds after
0 seconds - 4s burning conflux
4 seconds - 2s all conflux + 2 seconds after

proof
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 15, 2020, 7:31:10 PM
As I played POE casually until today, I'm still trying to understand a lot of mechanics, I would like help on where I can improve my character, I checked the price of the items and they are very expensive, a good helmet is 50 ex ... here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/EWSB80n0, can anyone tell me if my damage is good and where I can do it better now, I can already kill Sirius A6, even though my golems are still dying, thanks.
"
ShadowMccloud wrote:
As I played POE casually until today, I'm still trying to understand a lot of mechanics, I would like help on where I can improve my character, I checked the price of the items and they are very expensive, a good helmet is 50 ex ... here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/EWSB80n0, can anyone tell me if my damage is good and where I can do it better now, I can already kill Sirius A6, even though my golems are still dying, thanks.

You only need the helm enchant. Be lenient on your searches.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yYqanLqcR

There's a couple I'd want that are up for 10c.

You could also try crafting your own:

^ just crafted this in about 10 minutes with just spamming 1x pristine fossil.
Sooo... I just got 15ex from leveling at simulacrum today. Idk what I really need to improve the build aside from gems.

https://pastebin.com/NYCUdiRM here's my pob if you guys wanna bother to look at it. x]
Maybe get better boots, helm and rings?
Last edited by Kenjiya on Apr 16, 2020, 2:43:20 AM
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Sooo... I just got 15ex from leveling at simulacrum today. Idk what I really need to improve the build aside from gems.

https://pastebin.com/NYCUdiRM here's my pob if you guys wanna bother to look at it. x]

Easy upgrades:

Stygian Vise to replace your leather belt. This allows you to grab an abyss jewel with flat life, minion blind on hit and whatever third stat you want.

Forbidden Taste, instant full life on use and you take almost no chaos damage from the after-effect. It will also boost your regen temporarily afterwards from Arakaali pantheon. Saved me countless times.

You can get better rings with more life. Since you have the money, I would even try for Vermilion Rings for the 7% increased maximum life implicit if you can find some that aren't too expensive and have the resists/dex stats that you need. Don't break the bank for it though.

Flesh Offering enchant is more damage than Stone Golem enchant if you keep flesh offering up consistently which isn't too difficult at all. Craft on a Flesh Offering helm for +2 minion gems and 70+ life and any decent resists (Pristine + Bound spam or even just Pristine spam).

21/0 Lightning and Chaos golem gems are a handful of chaos. Get those and you can ditch Empower level 3 and put Maim in with your Flesh and Stone.

30% MS boots. If crafting try and get a base with movement speed enchant.

Soul Catcher or Soul Ripper flasks if you want to try for near-permanent VMS/MS uptime. May need efficacy in your MS links for this.

Renewal/Rotten Claws cluster jewel to replace your top Feasting Fiends/Rotten Claws cluster jewel. You only need 1 Feasting Fiends node.

More expensive upgrades:

21/20 Stone Golem gem.

Awakened gems. With your 15ex budget I would just get Awakened Melee Physical Damage for now to get intimidate on hit. Awakened Curse on Hit and Awakened Brutality are not as important.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Apr 16, 2020, 3:16:42 AM
"
Kenjiya wrote:

Could invest in stampede boots, and fix up your helm and rings, although that should be pretty cheap. You definitely want to get a third renewal cluster- you're only at 2 renewals. Aside from that, like you said, it's a lot of gems- get 21/20, quality up on the ones that matter, and awakened gems if you have exa left over, which you should if your budget is 15 exa.
How did you guys find your large cluster jewels with 8 passives? Those that I can find for sale (which are really rare) are already corrupted and as such they are non-craftable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info