3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thanks guys. Trying to craft and buy stuff now x]

"
akteri wrote:
How did you guys find your large cluster jewels with 8 passives? Those that I can find for sale (which are really rare) are already corrupted and as such they are non-craftable.

https://pasteboard.co/J43eag7.png

Try doing this. And choose No on the corruption thing.
Last edited by Kenjiya on Apr 16, 2020, 5:11:44 AM
"
skyscan wrote:

You can shock/chill/ignite even if you do 0 damage. This is also true for curse on hit.

However, shock will have a minimum duration of 2 seconds. Therefore your total time that an enemy is shocked is 10 out of 14 seconds. With an effective shock rate of 15%, that's 10.7% more damage (.15*(10/14)).

Or we could get +6% all res and more damage reduction and more aoe if we choose the other path.

Why 10 out of 14 seconds?
0 seconds - 4s chilling conflux
6 seconds - 4s shocking conflux + 2 seconds after
0 seconds - 4s burning conflux
4 seconds - 2s all conflux + 2 seconds after

proof

I am sorry but when I remove my phys dmg to spell jewel there's no Visual confirmation that the any chill or shock is applied. Tried it on blood aqueduct, full zoom in.

When I put the jewel the ailment shows right away on the next hit. The dps buff is 19.5% as Beacon of Ruin states 30% incr effects of ailments, and poe wiki says it's 19.5 without any investment.

On a side note, the stampede boots did not help me with the delirium purple debuff or any other slow debuff for that matter.

P.S Can record a video taking the jewel in and out. As long as storm brand shows 0 dmg I don't see any slow or shock on the mobs.

If I am missing something could you tell me how did u manage to proc confluxes without such jewel?
Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 16, 2020, 6:03:52 AM
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Thanks guys. Trying to craft and buy stuff now x]

"
akteri wrote:
How did you guys find your large cluster jewels with 8 passives? Those that I can find for sale (which are really rare) are already corrupted and as such they are non-craftable.

https://pasteboard.co/J43eag7.png

Try doing this. And choose No on the corruption thing.
Thank you, much appreciated!
Yeah Stampede boots don't help against action speed debuffs. QoL wise the boots are kinda nice, not sure if it's worth the loss of 200 or so life from my old boots but I'm currently sitting at 5.6k life at the moment so survivability is still good enough.

The one thing is that if you're relying on Quicksilver Flask spam to speed through maps, they won't work at all with Stampede since you are at 50% MS all the time. I had to get used to not mashing quicksilver all the time but the flip side is it frees up a flask slot so I'm using a Quartz flask for constant phasing which I think this build sorely needs.
Hi, ps4 noob here. Could someone more experienced have a look on my character?

https://pastebin.com/bDhRabEf

1. I do have a glorious vanity sitting in my stash, but I struggle with my chaos resistances, because on ps4 trade market you have to basically look on each item one by one

2. I've spend around 500c last night for chaos spamming cluster jewels. I hope I got them right.

3. I picked primordial bound on the cluster jewels, but I see no change with the damage in pob. Should I respec them for some more life?

Thanks guys and have a good day!
Last edited by mmmariush on Apr 16, 2020, 5:43:16 AM
"
mmmariush wrote:

3. I picked primordial bound on the cluster jewels, but I see no change with the damage in pob. Should I respec them for some more life?

The increased damage from Primordial Bond only affects you and not your golems. The only benefit of that node is increased golem buff effect and increased golem life.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Yeah Stampede boots don't help against action speed debuffs. QoL wise the boots are kinda nice, not sure if it's worth the loss of 200 or so life from my old boots but I'm currently sitting at 5.6k life at the moment so survivability is still good enough.

The one thing is that if you're relying on Quicksilver Flask spam to speed through maps, they won't work at all with Stampede since you are at 50% MS all the time. I had to get used to not mashing quicksilver all the time but the flip side is it frees up a flask slot so I'm using a Quartz flask for constant phasing which I think this build sorely needs.

After running maps and mines with Stampede + quartz flask with CWDT(linked to flesh offering and MS) for easy auto play style for 2 days now, I am never ever never going back to the old play setup- I was slow as a turtle with hemorrhoids and was casting MS/flesh often. Now I'm just running and stopping to collect loot.
Already sold my old gloves and boots for a VERY nice profit.

My witch sure came a long way from that dirt cheap animate weapon necro league starter, who could do end content and was tanky for less than 2 ex- giving credit when it's due, but was a ROYAL PITA to play to where it is now.

Thanks again for this awesome build!
I've just realized that PoB doesn't seem to acknowledge the regen given by the primordial jewels.

Got my awakened multistrike, and I'm wondering if I should switch 1 harmony for eminence to get as close as possible to the cd, without messing up the golem survival and the buff per golem type.

Seems like the an additional repeat locks the golems on 1 place more than we might want to.
"
akteri wrote:

You can sort by passive slots, so there's a lot for sale, just search enchant: small passives grant minion damage, then click the passive slots to sort by slot count. Filter out corrupted. Minion large bases are still dirt cheap and renewal + rotten claws is still only like 100c or so.

"
scrambled777 wrote:

Don't you already have forbidden taste? I've just been popping that as my quartz, it's not like I'll ever need two stocks all at once and if I'm phasing through a pack it's gonna instarefill anyways.
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 16, 2020, 12:26:39 PM
Still haven't figured out the nearly 400k difference in my POB to the one on the 1st page. (https://pastebin.com/v4FCbrtr). sitting at just over 1.6 shaper dps and handling everything just fine. 20 wave of delirium down, shaper down, working toward sirius lvl 8, just did level 5 deathless for golems and me. great build.

if anyone has any insight into my POB DPE differences i'd be grateful, first time using the Fork instance so i'm sure i have something configured wrong. i dont expect to be exactly like the DPS in SkyScan's https://pastebin.com/P5xm6JQz but 400k off seems to be alot.

Thanks again for the build, really fun slamming away with the golems and having all that regen and protection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info