3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Best build i've ever played, clearing red maps and not even using curses yet.
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:
i'M trying to build an afk blight farmer, is this a good build for that?

It would fail occasionally so I wouldn't recommend it. High tier blight maps (t13+) you would need a lot of currency investment for any minion build.

This build has a 90% afk success rate for anything under t11, especially if you're using Carrion Golems. If you want to push higher, I'd recommend Redemption Sentry Spectres with around ~50ex investment to AFK t16 blight maps.

Having a mix of melee and range minions is very important for difficult blight maps, and golemancer doesn't get that.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 15, 2020, 3:14:22 PM
What do you all think of the aspects, specifically avian/spider? It's nice that they don't have to be in melee but I don't think they come close to pride in terms of damage, and that's almost definitely what you'd cut, right? Can you replace pride with something to make aspect worth it?
god,my brain is melting cause isolation...who understood calculations, with 2.00 attack speed and 1.03 CD its fine or i need change something? Also has 10% for 4 sec onslaught on kill, but i guess this only matters on clear and isnt very destructive?..or it is? (well,maybe i need to change Ravenous horde as my annoint for something better)

and yes this build is best i played
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Apr 15, 2020, 3:46:39 PM
As stated earlier the formula is 1 divided by your attack speed which in your case is 2 multiplied by the number of repeats 3 for Multistrike and 4 for Awakened Multistrike.

The number you get is the time needed for your golems to execute their slams and should be bigger than the slam cd. In your case you are fine.

Most fun build of the league for me as well. Almost 97 and will most likely bring it to a 100.

Have done now all content and I find this build very universal in terms of speed, clear, boss dmg and safety.

Saving for Awakened MS just to max it out for the lols cause it's not needed
Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 15, 2020, 4:00:58 PM
"
Budewnpa wrote:
What do you all think of the aspects, specifically avian/spider? It's nice that they don't have to be in melee but I don't think they come close to pride in terms of damage, and that's almost definitely what you'd cut, right? Can you replace pride with something to make aspect worth it?

You could use an aspect and blasphemy I suppose? You'd need +1 curses from somewhere, either boots or corrupted amulet (lol, good luck) or awakened CoH or ring.

Changes to the auras would require better gear, which I don't feel like farming.
I've just tried the Stampede boots. I did not see them prevent the purple slow from Delirium?

The speed is nice, but the amount of backtracking this league is sooooo huge that it kinda makes it pointless.
Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 15, 2020, 5:08:53 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Budewnpa wrote:

You could use an aspect and blasphemy I suppose? You'd need +1 curses from somewhere, either boots or corrupted amulet (lol, good luck) or awakened CoH or ring.

Changes to the auras would require better gear, which I don't feel like farming.

I have awakened CoH (it's so good!). I might test blasphemy.
Any opinion for the last 4 Ascendancy points? Haven't spent them yet. Idk if conflux works with Brutality so yeah x]
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Any opinion for the last 4 Ascendancy points? Haven't spent them yet. Idk if conflux works with Brutality so yeah x]

Would do with phys dmg to spells jewel, and it's cause of the weapons not cause of brutality as it affects only ur main link
Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 15, 2020, 5:50:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info