[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Now that upgrades are slowly getting expensive, I was thinking about my next items. Is Bottled Faith worth it? The DoT aspect should not be affected by crit, so it would basically just be a slight dmg increase for the hit portion of my damage and the increased damage taken.

Awakened gems (and gems in general) are the obvious choice, but I think they'll get cheaper over time.
Could you pls post a POB from your char ? I'm running out of damage and i'm looking for some inspiration.
Last edited by Raytscha on Jan 25, 2021, 11:10:10 AM
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Jan 25, 2021, 11:20:21 PM
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
curious how you are fitting in discipline?

Even if I put a conqueror's efficiency (2% mana reserved) I can't fit discipline and not sure how you guys are doing it

thats because your don't level up your spellslinger gems
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:

Even if I put a conqueror's efficiency (2% mana reserved) I can't fit discipline and not sure how you guys are doing it

th
ats because your don't level up your spellslinger gems

?
afaik spellslinger level scales cooldown of the supportes skills, not mana reservation - this is only determined based on the linked skills
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:

th
ats because your don't level up your spellslinger gems

?
afaik spellslinger level scales cooldown of the supportes skills, not mana reservation - this is only determined based on the linked skills

For each active spell linked to it you will reserve additional (30-25)% mana (or even less), depends on the gem level of Spellslinger

from wiki

My build so far, still quite early work is keeping me busy. Playing SSF so still looking for Rime Gaze and flasks.
5L was super easy, found 3 5l recipes so far via Harvest. 5.3k ES, recharge start is not the best.
Still IDing items for build but nothing much better so far. Amulet is super bad, boots too.

Found the +1 cold fractured wand, alt rolled it for the highest tier of DoT multi (sufix) it could roll (ilvl 69) then regal, unfortunately mana regen, and crafted spell damage. Waiting to get the trigger craft but then it would be super low Spell Damage (no multicraft for me), I have the better spell damage craft but no ex for me so far in SSF. I'll probably find a better wand before then.

If I don't, I'm wondering what should I block if I find Annul+Cold Exalt harvest craft, I'm leaning toward Flat Cold Damage to Spells so not to brick it.

Having a blast with this build so far. Killed nearly every end game boss now waiting for Maven :)

I know i scuffed my shavs :D
Last edited by Lusiffier on Jan 26, 2021, 2:19:37 PM
While having doubts in general for guides.
This one turned to be
((((((((Freaaaaaaaaaken Aweeeeeeeeeeesome )))))))

Not only it is as detailed and friendly as it can get.

@Clydehart is one of the nicest players and really helpful in all the ways.

really appreciate the help and the build which is gonna be mine for the
The next couple of leagues "till they nurf it" as a starter and finisher...

all the love and support.
Wanted to give an update. After getting a doctor i decided to go for the expansive CI version. Can definitely recommend it if you are able to get all the necessary stuff. Siting at almost 10k es and dealing lots of damage. Managed to kill maven tonight. If you want to go all out you can get the spellslinger helmet enchant and 1% reduced reservation on the thread of hope to free up the body armor slot. So even after all the investment, there is still stuff to upgrade.

"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info