[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

I've really been enjoying playing this build, but I'm not too sure what I should be going for next, I was thinking either a better shield or getting a +2 cold Rime Gaze. What would be the best upgrade for me right now?

Does Frost Shield actually count as Damage over Time? Arakaali's increased recovery rate seems to be applied to your Energy Shield Recharge per Second in the character sheet after using Righteous Fire, but doesn't seem to do so after using Frost Shield.

I'm a bit of a newb, so I might be missing something obvious.
"
CharaSan wrote:
I've really been enjoying playing this build, but I'm not too sure what I should be going for next, I was thinking either a better shield or getting a +2 cold Rime Gaze. What would be the best upgrade for me right now?

First of all do epic basic, do quality on all your gems...on flasks also....those private mystic accounts that you cant check tree...facepalm...
Last edited by qlasboy on Jan 27, 2021, 2:22:51 AM
Hallo,
how is this build doing endgame with 6l shavrones and all the other uniques for ll?
Is it really tanky and can do all endgame content without problems?
Last edited by gangwars90 on Jan 27, 2021, 10:20:22 AM
I'm deliberating between Aspect of the Spider and Flesh and Stone for my last reservation.

Aspect of the Spider would cause enemies to take 15% more damage and hinder, which will combine with the Ascendancy Withering Presence to reduce enemies damage over time.

Flesh and Stone will reduce the damage I take and blind nearby enemies.

Additional consideration:
1. I could get Disorienting Display on the large cluster to blind nearby enemies.

2. Because of Ritual and Maven arenas both being smaller I'm trying to stack action/movement debuffs. Right now I've got the chill/freeze and Temporal Chains as my second curse. If I added Aspect of the Spider's hinder to the equation then I'm thinking I could drop Temporal Chains for Enfeeble.

So I'm thinking of going for Aspect. Anything I'm missing that would change my mind?
Hey thanks again for the guide, i'm having a lot of fun! just starting to explore red maps and getting some currency to upgrade my build. That said, i'm really noob in terms of knowing what to upgrade next when i have the money to do so, i know that my chest piece isn't the guide one but i'll get that as soon as i get the 2 or 3 ecalts that it costs, besides that, any recomendations on what to do after that? not just in terms of items but also on the skill tree (should i start to get tha clusters needed, or go for other paths and regret once i get everything?)

thanks in advance sir, my profile is public to see, have fun!
"
gangwars90 wrote:
Hallo,
how is this build doing endgame with 6l shavrones and all the other uniques for ll?
Is it really tanky and can do all endgame content without problems?

It's wonderful, I just left almost all of the gems 21/23 20/23 and even one Awakened 23%

I'm lvl 87, I still don't have the points to complete the entire cluster tree and I'm already at 6400 ES. I think I'll hit the 7000+

Crazy!
"
NikIsImba wrote:
Wanted to give an update. After getting a doctor i decided to go for the expansive CI version. Can definitely recommend it if you are able to get all the necessary stuff. Siting at almost 10k es and dealing lots of damage. Managed to kill maven tonight. If you want to go all out you can get the spellslinger helmet enchant and 1% reduced reservation on the thread of hope to free up the body armor slot. So even after all the investment, there is still stuff to upgrade.

"

Hei after reading this, i'm struggling of boss damage, would you mind to share your passive tree ?
Thank you in advance
"
Raytscha wrote:
"
NikIsImba wrote:
Wanted to give an update. After getting a doctor i decided to go for the expansive CI version. Can definitely recommend it if you are able to get all the necessary stuff. Siting at almost 10k es and dealing lots of damage. Managed to kill maven tonight. If you want to go all out you can get the spellslinger helmet enchant and 1% reduced reservation on the thread of hope to free up the body armor slot. So even after all the investment, there is still stuff to upgrade.

"

Hei after reading this, i'm struggling of boss damage, would you mind to share your passive tree ?
Thank you in advance

Boss damage will always suck with the CI version. Even with a perfect wand, + level on both shield and amulet, you will only deal half what the LL build is capable off. The upsides are way more defense of course. It's the better build to push for level 100, while LL makes bossing way more bearable.

It is capable of reaching near LL damage with insane investments (we're speaking serveral mirrors). If you don't have that currency, your damage will stay quite a bit lower.
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 28, 2021, 5:56:57 AM
Sorry, How can I publish my build here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info