[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
Silenkurri wrote:

This is my setup so far. Pretty garbage for the most part and comfortably doing T13 maps atm. I've just been going through the Atlas casually trying to complete all the maps trying to save some currency.

If I continue with this build, definitely need to pick up a six link, new wand, new ES rings with resistances and enchants and a Cinderswallow. Oh and fix a few flasks that I haven't changed for about 20 levels lol.

That would be my priority however, weirdly enough the build has been going great. Even with the wand! So I'm going to continue to push it higher and see where the limit is. I think it'll be the boss DPS as it's acceptable atm but I can see it trailing off in higher tiers.

Once I get some better gear then I'll look into quality gems if I continue the character.

Get rid of that wand ASAP! It's worse than a white wand! It has added cold damage to spells, which makes EE buff the enemies with cold resistance instead of debuffing them!

Remove the wand or spec out of EE. You're gimping yourself!
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 23, 2021, 5:35:40 PM
e: Double post
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 23, 2021, 5:35:26 PM
I tried to match up the lvl 100 build, and for the life of my I cannot figure out why I don't have enough Mana res to run all the same auras. Looks like he is running 2 spell slingers, Discipline, Zealotry and Malevolence, but I can't do the same

Any advice would be super appreciated because I am losing my mind.

What is the best way to craft a shield with the "ES recovery on block" ?

I am not at all a "crafting guy", so i ask ... i know i can slam dense fossils onto a base or use defense harvest crafting of a normal or rare item, but i guess thats not all.

I appreciate any tips on this :-)
any thoughts on replacing inspiration with controlled destruction? I have no problem sustaining mana on the 5 link so I am wondering if inspiration is worth it.
What's Cinderswallow Urn do with this build?

my thought is...
More safety when clearing the map
no benefit when fighting against boss

correct me if I'm wrong. thx!
"
Jaba01 wrote:
"
Silenkurri wrote:

This is my setup so far. Pretty garbage for the most part and comfortably doing T13 maps atm. I've just been going through the Atlas casually trying to complete all the maps trying to save some currency.

If I continue with this build, definitely need to pick up a six link, new wand, new ES rings with resistances and enchants and a Cinderswallow. Oh and fix a few flasks that I haven't changed for about 20 levels lol.

That would be my priority however, weirdly enough the build has been going great. Even with the wand! So I'm going to continue to push it higher and see where the limit is. I think it'll be the boss DPS as it's acceptable atm but I can see it trailing off in higher tiers.

Once I get some better gear then I'll look into quality gems if I continue the character.

Get rid of that wand ASAP! It's worse than a white wand! It has added cold damage to spells, which makes EE buff the enemies with cold resistance instead of debuffing them!

Remove the wand or spec out of EE. You're gimping yourself!

Yeah I bought a cheap one this morning to replace it, with some open mod slots.
Hello!, question. why soul of Gruthkul and not soul of ralakesh??
Has anyone played around with an Explodey chest?
"
TWOsss wrote:
any thoughts on replacing inspiration with controlled destruction? I have no problem sustaining mana on the 5 link so I am wondering if inspiration is worth it.

What do you mean? Controlled Destruction is in the main link. You could run Energy Leech instead of Inspiration, but that damage increase isn't very reliable.

"
Ch4_MaKo wrote:
Hello!, question. why soul of Gruthkul and not soul of ralakesh??

You can always switch Pantheons around how you like. You don't need less bleeding while mapping, so more physical defense is always the best in maps. If you want to go against the bleeding elder guardian, you can always switch. These Pantheons are suggestions, not "always use them no matter what".

Obviously, Gruthkul is very useless against a singular mob/boss.
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jan 24, 2021, 3:50:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info