[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

As a followup to before, I'm now finding that bleed (primarily on the Constrictor) is killing me promptly. I have a staunching flask, but unfortunately since the fight only spawns so many add packs, I can't keep cleansing it away.
Hi is there any way to remove the mana prefix (with harvest maybe) ? (annulmment to risky xD)

Last edited by nicquehen on Jan 23, 2021, 1:35:54 PM
No you can't only annul
"
nicquehen wrote:
Hi is there any way to remove the mana prefix (with harvest maybe) ? (annulmment to risky xD)

That wand is trash anyways, as it's missing skill gem spell level. Did you really waste serveral exalted on that?
"
Jaba01 wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:

That wand is trash anyways, as it's missing skill gem spell level. Did you really waste serveral exalted on that?

He' s playing SSF, as I can see, so there's no reason to save up those exalts :)
No sad feelings
"
Finnel wrote:
"
Jaba01 wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:

He' s playing SSF, as I can see, so there's no reason to save up those exalts :)

Ah, my bad!

This is my setup so far. Pretty garbage for the most part and comfortably doing T13 maps atm. I've just been going through the Atlas casually trying to complete all the maps trying to save some currency.

If I continue with this build, definitely need to pick up a six link, new wand, new ES rings with resistances and enchants and a Cinderswallow. Oh and fix a few flasks that I haven't changed for about 20 levels lol.

That would be my priority however, weirdly enough the build has been going great. Even with the wand! So I'm going to continue to push it higher and see where the limit is. I think it'll be the boss DPS as it's acceptable atm but I can see it trailing off in higher tiers.

Once I get some better gear then I'll look into quality gems if I continue the character.

Yes, the boss dps is my concern as well - i have no major problem with t14/15 now in the current setup, 6l and trigger wand included, but i am concerned regarding bosses - some already are quite "long living", especially of course with dmg reducing / monster live increasing map mods ;)
Maybe its mandatory at some point to switch from Spellslinging to "traditional" Vortext/Cold Snap build as we see in post #1, with Shavs and using Malevolence aura etc.

Survivability so far is okayish with 8600 ES, already i think i do not use maxed out blocking.

Also i wonder what to upgrade next - i have the feeling i could improve with crafting, but i have no idea how - all my 5 years PoE i never found access to understand the crafting system
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 23, 2021, 5:18:22 PM
rem double post
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 23, 2021, 5:17:08 PM
"
Jaba01 wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:

Yep ssf here didn't find better right now

I 6L today my chest but just feq moment later just drop the incandescent Heart xD
Last edited by nicquehen on Jan 23, 2021, 5:21:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info