[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Xuvali wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hihi, hardly play spell char, do have some questions. for end game skill gem, was wondering with awakened elemental focus, it cannot inflict Elemental Ailments. means no extra shock damage?
can bosses be affect by ailments?

and how cast speed in weapon can help in dps?

Orb of Storms will suffice for getting a bit of shock down on bosses.

As for Cast speed it affects Storm brands activation which translates to nice dps gains.

I see. thanks so by using Oos my stormbrand can dont need to inflict any aliments.

Cool. did not realise that.
Anyone else getting absolutely destroyed in higher tier map because of the delirium debuff that makes your stun locked?
"
Wazzouf wrote:
Anyone else getting absolutely destroyed in higher tier map because of the delirium debuff that makes your stun locked?

Run soul of the Brine king or get skyforths

Thank you for replying my noob question :)
Last edited by ExtoExta on Mar 29, 2020, 11:23:56 PM
"
Xuvali wrote:
"
Wazzouf wrote:

Run soul of the Brine king or get skyforths

That was it, I totally forgot to get the 30% stun recovery from Brine king, thanks buddy!
"
Clerigon wrote:
"
Zweetsok wrote:
This build plays really nice although I'm not at low life atm.

But comparing POB's in the special form between this lvl 90 build and my lvl 89 build, for the life of me I cannot understand the HUGE difference in damage on your build.

I would really, really appreciate any pointers to get more even... budget is very, very tight atm but looking at my gear it doesn't look that bad.

I'm struggling to get more damage, no clue how. I know the 5L chest is giving me way lower than a 6L but even with deslecting the 6th from your build, I'm getting nowhere.

I'm still on a non crit build tho but even before on your non crit version, damage is way off..

Thanks for any advice. Would appreciate it if someone would take the time to look at it.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/YKSVbUAu (special pob fork)

The awakened gems are like 100k+ dps each compared to the regular gems, the aura is another 100k+, pain attunement is 30% MORE, the rest of his damage looks crazy because bottled faith, crit flask and shock.

Thanks but even without those selected there is a huge difference.. That is what I was asking.. why? Can't figure it out.
Got my first awakener kill with this build, feels good!
Hi! How can i increase my ES? Now i have only 7.3k.. and i dont know how to improve it...
started out with the MoM variant but I decided to switch to the LL version since i felt that the MoM version was a bit too squishy. pretty much reached the point where i'll have to min-max to eke out the last bit of dps and survivability. but all in all, i've done all bosses (double boss wave 20 simulacrum, uber elder, sirus 8, etc) rather painlessly.

seeker runes is a godsend for clear and single target since it allows you to be a bit further from the boss and still allow your brands to attach when using brand recall. also, it's a good idea to put brand recall on your LMB. just cast one brand and you can move normally.

currently sitting at 12k ES, almost 10k mana. PoB puts my bossing setup dps at 5.2m per brand with all buffs up (no shock though) which is easy to do since i have arcane cloak, wave of conviction, and bladeblast on a wand with the trigger craft. when clearing, i switch out controlled destruction with chain for better clear. the next (and probably final) upgrade would be a skyforth for stun immunity and linking clarity to blood magic to boost mana regen and a bit more ES from the ivory tower.

PoB link - https://pastebin.com/r27pZsfh

my current gear:

So i have managed to afford Skyfort's and removed Dream Fragment due to resistances. Also, i have switched to shield charge + fortify for some extra dmg mitigation and finally managed to squeeze in Chain for maps.
This has made me much tankier and the clear now is even better because you don't have to worry about surrounding mobs doing dmg to you.
My next big upgrade will be Clarity Watcher's eye so i can switch to Arcane Blessing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info