[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Rooty2 wrote:
Thank you for the cool guide! I'm currently league starting with this build and was wondering when to transition from the leveling passive tree to the other passive tree or if I should even do that. I also noticed in the leveling passive tree that Call to Arms is allocated but no war cry was specified in the gem section. Which war cry would you suggest using? And would there be a way to improve damage by having a 6 link loreweave along with the caster bow?

Infernal cry, enduring cry

2 synthesis ring
Why do you use Call To Arms, but you have no Warcries in your Gems?
Last edited by Marzet on Jun 21, 2020, 12:52:38 PM
"
Marzet wrote:

Use Infernal cry, enduring cry
Hey, I'm trying out your build, having a great time too. Just reached blood aqueduct, my question is, what can we do about mana before getting that helmet? I have to constantly use a mana flask at the moment.
"
MisterGori wrote:
Hey, I'm trying out your build, having a great time too. Just reached blood aqueduct, my question is, what can we do about mana before getting that helmet? I have to constantly use a mana flask at the moment.

Clarity and use some mana node. Or endruing mana flask
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Marzet wrote:

Ok. Im pretty bad at this game, but what gems are you substituting them for?
"
Marzet wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Marzet wrote:

Ok. Im pretty bad at this game, but what gems are you substituting them for?

Golem if you mapping use infernal, bossing use enduring
maybe i missed it because the thread is long but how are you dealing with the lack of mana? Not seeing any notable on the tree to handle it or unique.
On the bow, does it make more sense to craft (4-5)% chance to deal double damage or adds (31-41) to (61-71) fire damage to spells crafted on it?
"
gman22259 wrote:
On the bow, does it make more sense to craft (4-5)% chance to deal double damage or adds (31-41) to (61-71) fire damage to spells crafted on it?

Double Damage, because if One blade blast deal double damage, the chain explosion also deal double damage.

The fire to spell is meh, because we have bunch of phy gain as extra fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info