[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
sexy_potato69 wrote:
Pardon my questions.

is it still worth it to use thread of hope at top of the tree with no crit multi node anymore?

also do i need to change my small cluster to megalomaniac? which mods should i get?

what mods should i focus on the rings? i get one with flammability with curse on hit. what about the other ring?

does a hunter ring with elemental weakness and anoint additional curse or chest craft additional curse would work?

do i try to focus to get on all gear a crit multi mod now?

sorry i am little bit confused. i dont use POB much i like following guides to the tee. just point me to the perfect gear and i ll get it.

I dont think it is worth to use it anymore, you could use triple crit multi jewel instead

I dont think you need to change it to megalomaniac, the reason why I use that is because it is super easy to get last league. And this league you can craft a super nice life cluster by using seed crafting which idealy better than any life node on the tree

for crit version you want chest to have

"spell crit" & "explode"

For ring ideally you want to use essence to get gain x% phy as fire. Other than that is crit multi which could be found in elder or warlord ring.

If you have enough budget you could go for 2 dmg synthesis ring.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Jul 16, 2020, 8:34:25 AM
Awesome build so far! I've taken it to red maps and have saved up enough currency to transition to the bow. I still have a few questions on the build though.
1) Where exactly is the spell crit coming from? I only see it on the chest, jewels, and amulet in the POB. Is it worth the effort to regear this?

2) I'm using the top thread of hope and working on the left side one, but I've seen you state the top one is not ideal anymore. Is there a reason for this and what should I switch the socket to?

3) When is it worth it to use soul tether? From what I understand, life and ES leach is necessary to maintain ES for eldritch battery, but currently I have 0 unreserved mana to start leeching ES. This means it requires the mana reserved cluster on the tree right?

4) What is the glorious vanity for in the POB? Zerphi changes keystones to Eternal Youth, but it got removed in Harvest right? So do we take Eternal Youth on the tree now?

Thanks for the build guide, keeping it updated, and for answering questions! This has been a really fun and interesting build so far.
"
Rooty2 wrote:
Awesome build so far! I've taken it to red maps and have saved up enough currency to transition to the bow. I still have a few questions on the build though.
1) Where exactly is the spell crit coming from? I only see it on the chest, jewels, and amulet in the POB. Is it worth the effort to regear this?

2) I'm using the top thread of hope and working on the left side one, but I've seen you state the top one is not ideal anymore. Is there a reason for this and what should I switch the socket to?

3) When is it worth it to use soul tether? From what I understand, life and ES leach is necessary to maintain ES for eldritch battery, but currently I have 0 unreserved mana to start leeching ES. This means it requires the mana reserved cluster on the tree right?

4) What is the glorious vanity for in the POB? Zerphi changes keystones to Eternal Youth, but it got removed in Harvest right? So do we take Eternal Youth on the tree now?

Thanks for the build guide, keeping it updated, and for answering questions! This has been a really fun and interesting build so far.

1) Crit chance require a lot of investment, you get from bottle faith, cinder, chest, gloves. You can get crit multi from jewel.

2) New tree prevent us to take 30% crit multi, you could use other normal jewel to get triple crit multi

3) You could use soul tether with MoM to boost your defense or not. Some people want it and some does not, it does require reduce mana reserve.

4) Is not eternal Youth, it was Corrupted Soul. This will gain 20% life as ES, because we have huge regen and leech, so this is super good to add flat es for us. And you should only use this if you using soul tether.
But how do i get Blade Blast as a Marrauder playing ssf ?
Hello Hunterkee,

i am back with another build update

i managed to create an awesome chest

currently the only curse i apply is flammability from my ring

i am planning to get templar hands with spell crit and elemental weakness curse on hit as my next upgrade.

also waiting to upgrade enlighten gem to i can run aspect of the spider as my fourth aura.

the single target damage is really good now with 4 crit multi jewels but i now have issues with survivability. i only have 4.5k life.

because of the updated tree i had 4 passive to spar so i added this area damage medium jewel with towering threat and magnifier.

i was also thinking of adding another critical strike chance medium jewel for more crit multi and chance?

1) what do u think of this jewel setup?

2) do i still need whispers of doom for anoint or should i keep master of force?

3) do you think i should get soul tethered for more survivability or is there is a better way to use my spare passive points?

4)will tail wind boots work in this build?
Last edited by sexy_potato69 on Jul 19, 2020, 11:00:27 AM
"
dmt209a wrote:
But how do i get Blade Blast as a Marrauder playing ssf ?

From act3 lab quest
"
sexy_potato69 wrote:
Hello Hunterkee,

i am back with another build update

i managed to create an awesome chest

currently the only curse i apply is flammability from my ring

i am planning to get templar hands with spell crit and elemental weakness curse on hit as my next upgrade.

also waiting to upgrade enlighten gem to i can run aspect of the spider as my fourth aura.

the single target damage is really good now with 4 crit multi jewels but i now have issues with survivability. i only have 4.5k life.

because of the updated tree i had 4 passive to spar so i added this area damage medium jewel with towering threat and magnifier.

i was also thinking of adding another critical strike chance medium jewel for more crit multi and chance?

1) what do u think of this jewel setup?

2) do i still need whispers of doom for anoint or should i keep master of force?

3) do you think i should get soul tethered for more survivability or is there is a better way to use my spare passive points?

4)will tail wind boots work in this build?

1) medium cluster jewel is not worth the point.

2) You don't need whisper of doom I think, we don't have enough gem slots, master of force is better.

3) For soul tether you need timeless jewel, MoM. I don't think you need top thread of hope since in 3.11 they move the crit multi node.

4) Tailwind boots does not helping our dps.

If you having defense problem, try make all jewel have life and get as much life as possible in every gear. Bow version don't have block, so our defense is purely base on immortal call and huge leech and regen. This means if you have decent enough of life you should be alright, but if you don't have enough some hit might one shot you.
How did you get your synth ruby ring to 95% increased herald of ash effect? The ones being listed on trading sites show that the max roll is 60%. Thanks in advance!
"
Protonix wrote:
How did you get your synth ruby ring to 95% increased herald of ash effect? The ones being listed on trading sites show that the max roll is 60%. Thanks in advance!

It got nerf in 3.11
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Protonix wrote:

It got nerf in 3.11

I see, thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info