[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

is it possible to have BV as main skill and BB, BF as a secondary bossing skill?
Hey Kee, hope this finds you well!

I just finished Act 10, and I was wondering if it's worth switching to the 6 link bow even without any of the crafts, or stick with wand+shield?

What would give the best damage when I start mapping, the 2 extra links to BB and the possibility to have all links complete, or the damage bonus from wand+shield? Again, without the multi mod and +2 level of passive gem craft

Thanks!
Where do you put the split personality gem? its not in the pob and i got one rather cheap just not sure what to do with it
as far as possible, base on your tree
for everyone who wants to play this build...

just starts with the one Handed Axe "Dreadarc Cleaver" and u will rush through all acts. One Shotting Bosses with blade blast is easy.

I actually don't see the reason to play with wands. Maybe its better, but the axe is a really cheap variation with flammability on top.
"
sexy_potato69 wrote:
is it possible to have BV as main skill and BB, BF as a secondary bossing skill?

Maybe, normally 4L BV is ok for clearing
"
Ajaxolder wrote:
Hey Kee, hope this finds you well!

I just finished Act 10, and I was wondering if it's worth switching to the 6 link bow even without any of the crafts, or stick with wand+shield?

What would give the best damage when I start mapping, the 2 extra links to BB and the possibility to have all links complete, or the damage bonus from wand+shield? Again, without the multi mod and +2 level of passive gem craft

Thanks!

Without multi is meh, you only using bow when you ready to do the crafting. You can swap gem between big bosses
Why is the league start and the updated POB skill trees so different? Is the leveling POB outdated?
"
Zeeester wrote:
Why is the league start and the updated POB skill trees so different? Is the leveling POB outdated?

One is 3.11, one is 3.10
Damage isn't really an issue and I haven't done the +2 craft on the bow yet so I'm aware that will get better, but no matter what I do I can't improve survivability.

I've gotten all the flasks, +life wherever I can on mods and jewels, I've tried Immortal Call, Steelskin, Enduring Cry, nothing is saving me. I get one shot by random trash mobs in yellow maps, reds are basically undoable.

I've also tried the different belt setup + Mind over Matter, it slightly helps with one shots but if I take half my health I lose my whole battery and have to run around disabling auras so I can get enough mana to leech again, in many ways this was worse.

Am I missing something? With all 3 flasks up and enduring I still melt. What can I improve on survivability? Or is it just that I'm missing the gloves, Battle Hardened and Fettle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info