[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Shamethat wrote:
Damage isn't really an issue and I haven't done the +2 craft on the bow yet so I'm aware that will get better, but no matter what I do I can't improve survivability.

I've gotten all the flasks, +life wherever I can on mods and jewels, I've tried Immortal Call, Steelskin, Enduring Cry, nothing is saving me. I get one shot by random trash mobs in yellow maps, reds are basically undoable.

I've also tried the different belt setup + Mind over Matter, it slightly helps with one shots but if I take half my health I lose my whole battery and have to run around disabling auras so I can get enough mana to leech again, in many ways this was worse.

Am I missing something? With all 3 flasks up and enduring I still melt. What can I improve on survivability? Or is it just that I'm missing the gloves, Battle Hardened and Fettle?

cluster jewel + loreweave and you shouldn't use bow if you don't have +2 bow
"
ahunterkee wrote:
you shouldn't use bow if you don't have +2 bow

Like I said, the issue is survivability not damage. I have the ex to +2 the bow but I don't want to invest in it if the build's survivability doesn't get much better.

I have Loreweave. I don't have Battle Hardened or Fettle on Cluster so I'll wait till the patch so I can get both, but if they don't improve survivability substantially I think this build will be a write off for me. Thanks for the guide anyway
"
Shamethat wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:

Like I said, the issue is survivability not damage. I have the ex to +2 the bow but I don't want to invest in it if the build's survivability doesn't get much better.

I have Loreweave. I don't have Battle Hardened or Fettle on Cluster so I'll wait till the patch so I can get both, but if they don't improve survivability substantially I think this build will be a write off for me. Thanks for the guide anyway

I haven't quite gotten far into Yellows or reds yet personaly, but considering the most important Cluster is the small one connected to the big one gives you endurance charges.

All in all with 1 Kaom's Way you'll have 5, which in and of itself is 20% pure dmg red. On top of this, you'll be getting 0.4% life/s per charge, which will be a pretty decent 2% (this is besides all the other life reg you'll be getting) I managed to get one of the two parts on the Herald ring and get 0.3% extra life/s per End charge. With the extra armor % from clusters you'll also be netting about 75% more armor, this is with 1 large cluster jewels with 2 passives and the one small one for Endurance charge regeneration, which will bump your granite flask up to about 7k armor with the other talents. Plus, more dmg=more mana and life leech. With maxed end charges+current gear I think I regen about 650hp/sec+leech.

The cluster jewels will help, and I managed to get Battle Hardened+Furious Assault with 1 slot for another Cluster and the Small endurance charge one for a total of about 50-60c, it is worth the investment.

My experience so far is, I die if I fuck up or get trapped, that's about it. Or forget to dodge stuff or get the invisible mob bug on bosses and I can't see their casts etc.

Hopefully you can solve your survivability issues, again, i'm not as far in yet I think as the highest i've done is about T9.

All the best!
Also, for people who don't need Alactrity but can't afford Master of Force, I would suggest Red Storm personaly, it is very cheap and still provides very good damage. Albeit, not nearly as strong as Master of Force due to no overwhelm, but still very respectable for the price (about 2-3c)
"
Ajaxolder wrote:
"
Shamethat wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:

I haven't quite gotten far into Yellows or reds yet personaly, but considering the most important Cluster is the small one connected to the big one gives you endurance charges.

All in all with 1 Kaom's Way you'll have 5, which in and of itself is 20% pure dmg red. On top of this, you'll be getting 0.4% life/s per charge, which will be a pretty decent 2% (this is besides all the other life reg you'll be getting) I managed to get one of the two parts on the Herald ring and get 0.3% extra life/s per End charge. With the extra armor % from clusters you'll also be netting about 75% more armor, this is with 1 large cluster jewels with 2 passives and the one small one for Endurance charge regeneration, which will bump your granite flask up to about 7k armor with the other talents. Plus, more dmg=more mana and life leech. With maxed end charges+current gear I think I regen about 650hp/sec+leech.

The cluster jewels will help, and I managed to get Battle Hardened+Furious Assault with 1 slot for another Cluster and the Small endurance charge one for a total of about 50-60c, it is worth the investment.

My experience so far is, I die if I fuck up or get trapped, that's about it. Or forget to dodge stuff or get the invisible mob bug on bosses and I can't see their casts etc.

Hopefully you can solve your survivability issues, again, i'm not as far in yet I think as the highest i've done is about T9.

All the best!

Yeah I have the endurance cluster, Kaom's Way and flasks, I'm missing the cluster passives I named (Battle Hardened and Fettle). I'll try with those once the cluster change drops, cause I mean I'm not gonna dish out 60c right now when most of that price comes from the socket value.

It's not like this build is bad, it worked surprisingly well as a league starter and I'm still delving with it to fund my next character. I just wanted to see if I was missing some crucial information on what made it purportedly "tanky" and apparently I wasn't.
Hello, I am currently using your build right now. It is a nice build for sure. But I am having a lot of trouble using BV (Vaal) for map clearing. It deals little to almost no damage, so I normally have to go with both BF and BB to kill creep, which is really slow and mana-costly (though the damage is niceeee). I might be missing something here so please give me some guide on this ty :<
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
Hello, I am currently using your build right now. It is a nice build for sure. But I am having a lot of trouble using BV (Vaal) for map clearing. It deals little to almost no damage, so I normally have to go with both BF and BB to kill creep, which is really slow and mana-costly (though the damage is niceeee). I might be missing something here so please give me some guide on this ty :<

Cant see your char so cant really point out anything. You could use 6 link BV for clearing and 4 link BB for bossing at early game
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Rat1aSu wrote:

Cant see your char so cant really point out anything. You could use 6 link BV for clearing and 4 link BB for bossing at early game

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you have a look at my character now? Tyyyy
"
Rat1aSu wrote:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you have a look at my character now? Tyyyy

Well there are lots of upgrade you can up to.
Firstly, your level is too low, ideal you should over 70 for mapping.
Also because you are using tabula, you basically got no defense for armour, and you are using 2 low level life flask, 2 hybrid and 1 mana. You should use 1 life flask, 1 mana and 3 utility for your defense.

With all flask, you should be quite tanky when you flask is up. You can working on those first.
Has anyone tried this with the arcanist brand instead of spell totem yet? Better or worse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info