[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

Hi man,

I'm playing this build since the league starts, and I really like it, especially the mutli-skill aspect. I'm lvl 98 now but might need some help and advice.

1) Is Vaal Righteous Fire that useful? (Yeah, I didn't used it yet, kinda skeptical about melting my life away even with high regen)

2) Why choosing to link curse on hit with BF instead of BV? I mean, we're supposed to use BV then BF, right?

3) Hmm, even with enlighten lvl 5 (with helmet) I can't use aspect of the spider, plus the node below Avatar of Fire is a bit away. Does it really up the dps? Which node should I refund if I choose to take aspect of the spider?

4) So, if I understand correctly I need basic dmg as physical (which is converted to fire) and not fire dmg directly? (jewels & co.)

5) Any advice for a gear update? I might actually have mixed up a bit the crit/non-crit version of the build :/

Thanks for your work!

"
Zamiago wrote:
Hi man,

I'm playing this build since the league starts, and I really like it, especially the mutli-skill aspect. I'm lvl 98 now but might need some help and advice.

1) Is Vaal Righteous Fire that useful? (Yeah, I didn't used it yet, kinda skeptical about melting my life away even with high regen)

2) Why choosing to link curse on hit with BF instead of BV? I mean, we're supposed to use BV then BF, right?

3) Hmm, even with enlighten lvl 5 (with helmet) I can't use aspect of the spider, plus the node below Avatar of Fire is a bit away. Does it really up the dps? Which node should I refund if I choose to take aspect of the spider?

4) So, if I understand correctly I need basic dmg as physical (which is converted to fire) and not fire dmg directly? (jewels & co.)

5) Any advice for a gear update? I might actually have mixed up a bit the crit/non-crit version of the build :/

Thanks for your work!

1) This is use for super blast, we use during all buff is up, it can one shot some of the bosses.

2) You could choose both, if u want to more speed during mapping, u could use 4 link dmg BV set-up, then swap during bossing.

3) Yes, if u want to use aspect of spider you must take those node, it will give u aroud 15% more dmg. I think the min-max tree give a correct pathing for that area.

4) Yes, because we convert everything into fire, Physical dmg to spell will give us double the dmg. Since we scale physical one time then fire after that.

5) Cant see you char right now, so maybe a nice bow. You can use essence to craft spell dmg on bow then use seed crafting to lock it. Then craft some +1 gem on it
Okay, thank you very much! Gonna try Vaal Righteous Fire right now then.

5) Here is my gear :
"
Zamiago wrote:
Okay, thank you very much! Gonna try Vaal Righteous Fire right now then.

5) Here is my gear :

yea, I think best upgrade will be a crit multi ring craft with Essence.

And amulet, we want gain x as extra fire on both of them.

Or you can buy another synthesis ring. Normally you either use 2 or none.

You can also craft nice chest with explode + curse + spell crit with seed craft.
This build is super good with explode chest. Then you could use other gloves like sirus gloves with spell crit + ele weakness
Okay, so I'm gonna focus on buying a new chest with additional curse, explode, crit and some res, then a second synthesis ring.

But it's gonna be a bit hard to be caped without the loreweave, might need to change boots, amulets and jewels :/

Does this mean I have to remove Elemental Overload on my passive tree? (I've followed the updated version).

Also about wave of conviction & vaal molten shell (on min-max) : when do you use it? Why don't just 6link BB instead?

EDIT : I've tried the min-max passive tree with my current gear, I lose too much DPS (for example on BB I was at 189k now am at 154k), but am more resistant and tanky. I might try a mix between the two.

Btw is there any point in keeping the helmet for regen with exploding chest?

Thanks again.
Last edited by Zamiago on Aug 5, 2020, 5:16:07 PM
"
Zamiago wrote:
Okay, so I'm gonna focus on buying a new chest with additional curse, explode, crit and some res, then a second synthesis ring.

But it's gonna be a bit hard to be caped without the loreweave, might need to change boots, amulets and jewels :/

Does this mean I have to remove Elemental Overload on my passive tree? (I've followed the updated version).

Also about wave of conviction & vaal molten shell (on min-max) : when do you use it? Why don't just 6link BB instead?

EDIT : I've tried the min-max passive tree with my current gear, I lose too much DPS (for example on BB I was at 189k now am at 154k), but am more resistant and tanky. I might try a mix between the two.

Btw is there any point in keeping the helmet for regen with exploding chest?

Thanks again.

The helmet will solve our mana issue, the explode chest you can craft pretty nice one by seed crafting.

If you gonna switch to crit version, remember to change you tree and get as much crit chance and crit multi as possible.

For crit version, you need to remove overload.

Wave of convicton should link with cwdt.

Since update, if you want to use vaal ms, you need to remove immortal call. After update, trigger immortal call will remove vaal ms effect
I have a few items where i may be able to approach this in SSF. No asenath gloves though :).

I'm curious what the "rotation" or gem play style is here. I've used blade fall totems & self cast BB before. This seems like a mix of that while keeping BV up? Do you hit max stacks then trigger BB? or how is it best handled?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I have a few items where i may be able to approach this in SSF. No asenath gloves though :).

I'm curious what the "rotation" or gem play style is here. I've used blade fall totems & self cast BB before. This seems like a mix of that while keeping BV up? Do you hit max stacks then trigger BB? or how is it best handled?

SSF version a shield with sceptre you can try it.

The gloves is not a requirement, explode chest is better.

The rotation is:

Use BF totem, cast BV. There are 2 timing you can pop off:

1. When you reach 10 BV and blades on the ground.

2. When you have your ascendancy buff.

You dont need to wait till max stacks for trigger BB.

Normally, some people just use BF and BB but I think the mapping style is too clunky so I add BV into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info