[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

Reserve
Last edited by ahunterkee on Apr 15, 2020, 7:23:58 AM
So out of curiosity, why not go with "The Searing Touch" staff and get the avatar of fire either through the passives (It's a two point detour) or with the amulet?
"
MrSingalong wrote:
So out of curiosity, why not go with "The Searing Touch" staff and get the avatar of fire either through the passives (It's a two point detour) or with the amulet?

Damage is way lower. You can check in POB
I took a look at your latest pob. Could you elaborate more on what to look for in regards to the Glorious Vanity you have? Thanks.
"
kryron wrote:
I took a look at your latest pob. Could you elaborate more on what to look for in regards to the Glorious Vanity you have? Thanks.

If you have enough resistance and want to use Soul Tether belt. You could use Glorious Vanity to get:

Corrupted Soul:50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield.

This will give us tons of ES. You could also use it even without soul tether.
I don't entirely understand why EO (Elemental Overload) is used if you are stacking Global Critical Strike Multiplier on most of the jewels? Does it not negate the crits?
Why no chaos resistance at all?
"
I don't entirely understand why EO (Elemental Overload) is used if you are stacking Global Critical Strike Multiplier on most of the jewels? Does it not negate the crits?

There are 2 versions, one crit, one non-crit
"
inventa wrote:
Why no chaos resistance at all?

leech and regen is enough, you could get some chaos if you want
Hello,
are you going to update this build for 3.11? i am looking forward to try it for next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info