[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
BloodLab wrote:
Hi how did you get one large cluster jewel with 2 small jewel socket ? I can only get two medium socket

That's the same thing
Do you utilized aspect of spider on your min max build? because mana is not enough
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
BloodLab wrote:
Hi how did you get one large cluster jewel with 2 small jewel socket ? I can only get two medium socket

That's the same thing

That's not the same things , maybe it got nerfed ?
Because I can't put small cluster jewel in the medium cluster jewel socket that the large cluster give.
"
BloodLab wrote:

That's not the same things , maybe it got nerfed ?
Because I can't put small cluster jewel in the medium cluster jewel socket that the large cluster give.

I'm pretty sure you can, I put mine small one in the big one
"
maxineji wrote:
Do you utilized aspect of spider on your min max build? because mana is not enough

If you wanna use aspect of spider, you need to get the mana reserve node below the Avatar of Fire
I'm a bit lost.

I've invested closed to 4-5 ex in gear i've got higher end mapping level equivelent gear and i've got the endurance charge small cluster. But survivability in this build is a total joke when running Bow + quiver.

I get one shot by pretty much everything in maps and my life orb in like a crazy yoyo go up and down. and the DPS is mediocre at best in red maps to the poin where i'm failing Jun encounters.

I cannot see what your build has over mine in videos which mkaes yours so much more stable and dps centric.
Last edited by CreationsAU on Apr 14, 2020, 6:32:52 AM
Possible to make POB for min-max?
I felt really squishy once I got to red maps. Once I got one of the rings my dps jumped up tremendously. I then saved enough for the min-max armor and that helped a ton in survivability and damage. The build is insane once you get the explody chest. I would say to do your best to stack as much hp as possible when youre only running the loreweave.
"
CreationsAU wrote:
I'm a bit lost.

I've invested closed to 4-5 ex in gear i've got higher end mapping level equivelent gear and i've got the endurance charge small cluster. But survivability in this build is a total joke when running Bow + quiver.

I get one shot by pretty much everything in maps and my life orb in like a crazy yoyo go up and down. and the DPS is mediocre at best in red maps to the poin where i'm failing Jun encounters.

I cannot see what your build has over mine in videos which mkaes yours so much more stable and dps centric.

Explode chest help a lot with clear.
The current char you have only have 67% physical redution and lv73, try use Basalt Flask instead of Wise Oak

The Main DPS is use bladefall totem overlap the target, also 2 dmg ring helps a lot

If you still have defense problem, I made a update of defense options
Last edited by ahunterkee on Apr 15, 2020, 7:11:38 AM
"
maxineji wrote:
Possible to make POB for min-max?

Done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info