3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
"
Orthedos wrote:
I am not good with the game mechanics and with PoB, I cannot see the skill gem setup for the tanky version, no idea how I can read that.

Can someone help me out on this? please

I am using the tanky version.

Click on my name, then click characters, then look at BigGreenOni to see the gem set up.

Why do we use infernal strike for tanky version? Why Frost blades for other versions?
"
Orthedos wrote:
"
"
Orthedos wrote:
I am not good with the game mechanics and with PoB, I cannot see the skill gem setup for the tanky version, no idea how I can read that.

Can someone help me out on this? please

I am using the tanky version.

Click on my name, then cblick characters, then look at BigGreenOni to see the gem set up.

Why do we use infernal strike for tanky version? Why Frost blades for other versions?

Frost Blades was the previous version of the build.

In 3.10, the build switched over to Infernal Blow for clearing (it is fabulous).
"
"
Orthedos wrote:

In 3.10, the build switched over to Infernal Blow for clearing (it is fabulous).

LOL, after reading ur reply I reread the full guide and finally caught that line saying, someone tested it to suggest infernal is best. How blind am I to miss that. tyvm.
"
Orthedos wrote:
"
"
Orthedos wrote:

LOL, after reading ur reply I reread the full guide and finally caught that line saying, someone tested it to suggest infernal is best. How blind am I to miss that. tyvm.

Ok this ia a bad quote, I mishandled it. Andy was the one giving advice, and I am the one misreading everything. Sorry.
Just invested in this build - feels pretty solid, but:
Solo target dps is miserable. I do not understand how am I supposed to deal damage with Blade furry. Even if I charge it deals almost nothing.
Please, advice.
Also, I wonder how is Kosis killable with such a solo-target dps. The comment about 20/20 simulacrum does not seem to be legit.
Last edited by JuniorJunglist on May 1, 2020, 10:56:27 AM
Build is amazing and very satisfying to play with!
Out of curiosity, why do you take Mana Flows over Versatility? Versatility provides 20 INT as well for those who need it, and I haven't run into any mana issues without Mana Flows.
"
Solo target dps is miserable. I do not understand how am I supposed to deal damage with Blade furry. Even if I charge it deals almost nothing.
Please, advice.

The release is what will hurt the bosses most. not the charging.
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
Please, advice.

The release is what will hurt the bosses most. not the charging.

I'm in the same boat as this guy. Started the build and I don't really get BF. It seems to work sometime but other times I get hit hard and just die when facing the boss. I understand that you:
1. Hold down to channel until 6 stacks (about 4 seconds)
2. Release
3. Repeat

Is this all? Am I missing something? Care to explain more? Do I have to be close to the boss when channeling and releasing? Do I have to *target* and be close to the boss when channeling and releasing?
Thanks
Just faced the Minotaur on t16. This build does no damage to epic bosses. I am very upset that I wasted my time and 30ex+ on this.

PS. Also any (!!) epic bosses ability one-shots it lol.

I DO NOT recommend to anyone reading this trying this build out as it is not viable for any Delirium content.
Last edited by JuniorJunglist on May 1, 2020, 1:19:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info