3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Thanks for your activity and helping begineers, torstein. You said I am missing cluster jewels on standart, but I can see some on poe trade, maybe I can craft preferable jewel? The one I need is expensive on std, but much cheaper on league.
"
Thanks for your activity and helping begineers, torstein. You said I am missing cluster jewels on standart, but I can see some on poe trade, maybe I can craft preferable jewel? The one I need is expensive on std, but much cheaper on league.

There are no cluster jewels there is standart, yet.
"
Unrealman22 wrote:
"

There are thousands, or I'm searching something wrong?
"
"
Unrealman22 wrote:
"

There are thousands, or I'm searching something wrong?

You are not wrong.

As players in Delirium HC leagues die, they are transferred whole over to Standard. As such, all of these deaths are bringing Delirium items with them like Cluster Jewels.

You likely will have a much smaller selection than in Delirium but you will have some choices in standard for cluster jewels.
"
Sankadudul wrote:
"
I had a nice day mapping. Only 1 death so far and I am already at T16 maps.

I have one question about Blade Flurry.

Many times I crush the boss but on the few times I don't, like just happened with one of the conquerors on AW8, I had problems taking him down.

It feels like once Berserk runs out, all the damage is gone (or I am using the skill wrong).

Should I stop trying to Blade Flurry when that happens and just run around to regain Rage so that I can Berserk again?

are u using blade flurry propperly? u need recast it when u reach 6 stacks of channeling so u get the extra damage

I think so but the screens can be so busy it is hard to say. I try to look for the special animation on blade flurry that tells you you hit 6 and then I release and immediately channel to 6 again.

But I definitely see a massive drop in damage once my Beserk runs out which I guess makes some sense.
"
"
Sankadudul wrote:
"
I had a nice day mapping. Only 1 death so far and I am already at T16 maps.

I have one question about Blade Flurry.

Many times I crush the boss but on the few times I don't, like just happened with one of the conquerors on AW8, I had problems taking him down.

It feels like once Berserk runs out, all the damage is gone (or I am using the skill wrong).

Should I stop trying to Blade Flurry when that happens and just run around to regain Rage so that I can Berserk again?

are u using blade flurry propperly? u need recast it when u reach 6 stacks of channeling so u get the extra damage

I think so but the screens can be so busy it is hard to say. I try to look for the special animation on blade flurry that tells you you hit 6 and then I release and immediately channel to 6 again.

But I definitely see a massive drop in damage once my Beserk runs out which I guess makes some sense.

One thing you can do, instead of looking at the stacks at the top left of the screen, is to count in your head. Like practice in your hideout to see how long it takes you to reach 6 stacks. Then just count in your head next time on bosses.
Hi Torstein,

Just have few questions:

1. Noticed you have adrenaline ticked on your PoB, where are we getting this?

2. You seem to have more attack speed, not sure where to get this either.

Perhaps, on a general note, can you take a sneak peek to my toon see where else I can improve on?

PS: please skip the enchants, while i know this is a great buff, I just hate lab and the traps =/

PS2: build is actually doing great. I was doing T10s right after I finished the story line and it didn't pose any issues so far.

EDIT: Swapped Ancestral Protector for portal gem for the meantime

Thanks!
Last edited by exraven0829 on Apr 29, 2020, 1:13:53 AM
"
exraven0829 wrote:
Hi Torstein,

Just have few questions:

1. Noticed you have adrenaline ticked on your PoB, where are we getting this?

2. You seem to have more attack speed, not sure where to get this either.

Perhaps, on a general note, can you take a sneak peek to my toon see where else I can improve on?

PS: please skip the enchants, while i know this is a great buff, I just hate lab and the traps =/

PS2: build is actually doing great. I was doing T10s right after I finished the story line and it didn't pose any issues so far.

EDIT: Swapped Ancestral Protector for portal gem for the meantime

Thanks!

1) Comes from War Banner

2) Sources of Attack Speed in his build come from the following:

Frenzy, Blitz, Berserk, Blood Rage, Ancestral Protector, Blade Flurry (max out quality), Onslaught, Adrenaline, Her Embrace, Gloves, Jewel and many nodes on the tree

I personally would not drop Ancestral Protector from build. It provides a massive amount of attack speed against bosses.

An easy improvement is to finish getting quality on your flasks and finish leveling gems.

After that you can start to look into either 21/23 gems and or awakened versions if you have the cash. These can get pricey.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 29, 2020, 2:54:43 AM
Hey would these gloves be ok?

20% increased Melee Damage
9% increased Attack Speed
+42% to Lightning Resistance
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
+65 to maximum Life
43% increased Damage while Leeching
25% increased Damage during any Flask Effect
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey would these gloves be ok?

20% increased Melee Damage
9% increased Attack Speed
+42% to Lightning Resistance
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
+65 to maximum Life
43% increased Damage while Leeching
25% increased Damage during any Flask Effect

Seem pretty boss to me! I chose culling strike on my gloves instead of flask effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info