3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

Hi!
Awesome and fun build! Thanks!

However, when I import my build into PoE Community Edition (worfen - char Bogglarz), even with matched config, I don't even come close to your dmg numbers. Could someone take a look and point me to what i'm missing?

"
Worfen wrote:
Hi!

However, when I import my build into PoE Community Edition (worfen - char Bogglarz), even with matched config, I don't even come close to your dmg numbers. Could someone take a look and point me to what i'm missing?

Can you provide a pob link so that I can see your config?

Some thoughts before I see the link:

1) You want the weapon with the higher crit strike chance with the blade flurry set up. See if you can get a better roll

2) you have no attack speed on gloves. Attack speed scales damage in this build significantly

3) Cinderswallow's best stat for this build is Increased Crit strike chance during flask effect. When you have the cash, upgrade your flask.

4) You want to look for a level 21 blade flurry when you can afford

5) Finish leveling or buy better versions of Berserk, AP etc

6) Get quality on your Atziri's promise so that it lasts longer

7) His build leverages the Berserk helmet enchant. You don't have that in your setup.

Your gear looks very similar to mine. You should be seeing around 7-8m DPS for Blade Flurry against Shaper.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 30, 2020, 2:16:09 PM
"
"
Worfen wrote:
Hi!

Can you provide a pob link so that I can see your config?

Some thoughts before I see the link:

1) You want the weapon with the higher crit strike chance with the blade flurry set up. See if you can get a better roll

2) you have no attack speed on gloves. Attack speed scales damage in this build significantly

3) Cinderswallow's best stat for this build is Increased Crit strike chance during flask effect. When you have the cash, upgrade your flask.

4) You want to look for a level 21 blade flurry when you can afford

5) Finish leveling or buy better versions of Berserk, AP etc

6) Get quality on your Atziri's promise so that it lasts longer

7) His build leverages the Berserk helmet enchant. You don't have that in your setup.

Your gear looks very similar to mine. You should be seeing around 7-8m DPS for Blade Flurry against Shaper.

Thanks, i'll look into your suggestions! =)
I am not good with the game mechanics and with PoB, I cannot see the skill gem setup for the tanky version, no idea how I can read that.

Can someone help me out on this? please
"
Orthedos wrote:
I am not good with the game mechanics and with PoB, I cannot see the skill gem setup for the tanky version, no idea how I can read that.

I am using the tanky version.

Click on my name, then click characters, then look at BigGreenOni to see the gem set up.
What about oneshots, boss?

I have like 30-40ex for this build. Will this be enough to rock?
Headhunter worth it for this build? or complete waste of time?
"
What about oneshots, boss?

I have like 30-40ex for this build. Will this be enough to rock?

You can build a very strong character with that budget.
"
montrey16 wrote:
Headhunter worth it for this build? or complete waste of time?

The build contains over leeching.

Overleech is provided by the Soul Tether belt.

If you replace the belt, you need to provide another means for over leech.
"
"
Orthedos wrote:

I am using the tanky version.

Click on my name, then click characters, then look at BigGreenOni to see the gem set up.

Thanks pal. I go read up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info