3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

sorry for bothering again, but how did you get the 5 white sockets on your oni? vorici or harvest? also i just got my first weapon enchant in the grove that gives +1 weapon range per 10% quality, should i put it on one of my swords? and if so, which skill would benefit the most of it? sorry i have no idea :(

"
Loryk wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:
sorry i havent played in a while and theres so much new stuff. im wondering how did you get your oni's to 30% quality without corruptions?

cheers

"
Loryk wrote:
Finishing up my league. Played the build from league start and just hit 36/40 challenges - even got a headhunter farmed. Fun build and lookin forward to revisiting it next league. Thanks for build.

GEAR:

Betrayal changes -

Have Hillock in transportation as a 3* --> After you kill Mastermind Catarina it will be a 30% qual weapon craft available in saferooms

Last edited by darclon888 on Jun 20, 2021, 7:12:10 AM
Hi all !
Thanks for this build, it's very good !

Just a question : how do you get "additional curse" on Hyrri's amulet ?
by corrupting it with a vaal orb and hoping for the best. dont forget to anoint "disciple of the unyielding" and adding 20 abrasive catalysts for more damage before corrupting it. that is if you have the funds for it. cause you will most likely be corrupting many amulets before you will have additional curse. unless you get really lucky!

gl

"
zloub wrote:
Hi all !

"
darclon888 wrote:
sorry for bothering again, but how did you get the 5 white sockets on your oni? vorici or harvest? also i just got my first weapon enchant in the grove that gives +1 weapon range per 10% quality, should i put it on one of my swords? and if so, which skill would benefit the most of it? sorry i have no idea :(

i got it in betrayal - Vorici in research and he will give you 1-6 sockets chance

I would just aim for AOE AS or Accuracy as best with IB. Weapon range might be better for cyclone or something, just preference - imo its not as relevant with Ancestral Call

"
darclon888 wrote:
by corrupting it with a vaal orb and hoping for the best. dont forget to anoint "disciple of the unyielding" and adding 20 abrasive catalysts for more damage before corrupting it. that is if you have the funds for it. cause you will most likely be corrupting many amulets before you will have additional curse. unless you get really lucky!

gl

"
zloub wrote:
Hi all !

You no longer have to anoint it first before corrupting. There's an item called Tainted Oil that allows you to anoint a corrupted amulet, so you just need to buy a hyrri's with whatever implicit you want (or corrupt it yourself) and then you can anoint it with Unyielding Disciple (or whatever you want) regardless.
ahh thank you so much for all the info! and oh boy i am out of date! so much happened since i last really dived into the game mechanics. thank you for correcting me! thats great to know with the anointing of corrupted items!

thank you :)
hello ( sorry for my bad english i'm not a nativ') this build is viable for 3.15 ?
i have the same stuff on you but i'm think my dps is low
"
maxwellfr wrote:
hello ( sorry for my bad english i'm not a nativ') this build is viable for 3.15 ?
i have the same stuff on you but i'm think my dps is low

You are missing some stuff for complete build but even with those dps of the build is less than half of what it had before. :(
Will there be any 3.15 update? So many things have changed not sure about how to optimize it.
An idea: a version of this build which can do all content.

Which can do all maps even unidentified.

For example, converting all damage to elemetal, and take the "Cannot take reflected elemental damage" passive (Elementalist, or Scion-elementalist).
And, possibly, not taking Vaal Pact node. (So we have both regen and leech, so can - theoretically - do both no-regen and no-leech map mods.)
Melee Ignite for 3.22?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info