3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
Enhok wrote:
hello everyone, i've a big problem with this build, i mean, it's great damage, but i die too often when i do serious stuff (60% delirium maps, minotaur, kosis on wave 20)

it's probably me who suck, cause i've pretty good equip and it's near to 30 million dps this is my pastebind

https://pastebin.com/9B7Zp8Za

if anyone have any hints, please share it with me, cause i'm very frustrated now and i've invested like 40ex in this build.

I can't see anything wrong.

Your gear may be even better than the build guide. I think you are only missing the Watchers Eye for the complete set of luxury items.

You are level 97 so you can't have died that often....

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 1, 2020, 11:02:58 PM
i don't die in maps as i said, but like kosis on 20th wave, minotaur, 60% delirium maps or sirius kills me easy...
"
Just faced the Minotaur on t16. This build does no damage to epic bosses. I am very upset that I wasted my time and 30ex+ on this.

PS. Also any (!!) epic bosses ability one-shots it lol.

I DO NOT recommend to anyone reading this trying this build out as it is not viable for any Delirium content.

I kill all guardians in less than 3 seconds. Melt elder in each phase and do 20/20 sim without a problem. Learn to play the build before you smash it my dude. You ever think that it might be operator error?
I did a lot of upgrades and was able to push dps to 10m. Yes i turned off a lot of settings that don't apply to me:

wave of conviction - CWDT setup, you don't really want to get hit to proc this
banner - this takes practice to set it up. atm i just use blood rage, and berserk + flasks. because of this, i had to turn off adrenaline which is like 3m DPS on PoB.

before the huge upgrades tho, i did the guardians. phoenix, hydra and chimera were easy AF. Minotaur, for some reason he 1 shots me. I could also melt shaper but I guess i need more practice with the mechanics :D

PS: as i've said, before the huge upgrades, build is doing great. blade flurry has a learning curve which everyone has to get accustomed too. maybe that's something yall could look at.
I want to share my experience with this build so far.

Lately I've doing more and more characters and I wanted a melee focused one with good clear and single target dmg. This was the main focus so this build offering these 2 aspects was the reason I decided to try out this build - also it needs very little investment to work.

Progress:
-Killed Sirus on A8 with this build for the first time.
-Clear maps almost as fast as my CoC Ice Nova build, sometimes faster because Leap Slam is insane for speeding through maps.
-Tried delve lately and it works surprisingly good, nothing special - at depth 280 or so atm.
-Can run all maps except reflect (elemental and physical) and no leech maps. Everything else works tho Temp.Chains i still re-roll because they slow you down.
-Finished Delirium 80%, now going for the 100%

So far - this build does EVERYTHING i want from a build which was very surprising for the little investment I did. The next big thing is Simulacrum which I did not had the chance to do and i also want to stack some more Life before trying that.

Investment so far:
-2,8ex for each Oni, about 140c for the 1x cluster (optimal one, others are waay cheaper), rest is gear which I only checked for res cap which means the gear was very very cheap.
-Only bought the 21/23 main gems Infernal Blow & BladeFlurry which did cost me about 70-80c (yes I am not joking they were/are that cheap).
--Overall investment until now: About 6-7ex.

Conclusion:
-This build suprised me at how much you can achieve without investing a fortune. The creator said that this build is "hands down the best attack build overall per ex invested" and I've gotta say - he was correct.
-I am currently at lvl 92 and my Blade Flurry dps as of PoB is 7.7mil Shaper dps with all buffs up (again - this is on a 6-7ex budget).
-This build is also quite tanky once you start investing in some Life instead of full glass canon - just sitting at 5.28k Life atm I can tank most hits without getting one shotted (some bosses you have to dodge their attacks but that is just a skill gap you have to learn with this build).
-One pos and neg aspect of this build is Oni-Goroshi itself. Obviously the buff it provides is a MAJOR pos. side. The life degen is easily negated by all your leech you have. Oni can only reach it's full potential once you are lvl 100 which is annoying but also in a way good: The last few lvls i just spend my points for the Life nodes but I also get a good dps increase with every lvl because Oni gives extra dmg whith each lvl. This way - even if you start investing in more defense to run juicier content - you still get a good dps increase for "free".
-Warcries are kinda stupidly op. imo with Zerker. You get 25% of Life and Mana with every Warcry. This means i really rarely use my Life Flask, Uber Labbing is a joke with this build because you never have to worry about Traps and the boss you just nuke down like every other map boss. The life from Warcry is also very nice for delving when you go for those fractured walls in the darkness, I almost stay at 100% life at all times without the need of a life flask in the darkness when i go for fractured so no worries also there.
-Since you leech so much and have 25% Life regen every other second there is basically nothing like a dot which can kill you - stacks of corrupted blood
are negated completely. Still keep a health flask with the bleed suffix for the moments where you cannot overleech when there are no mobs and you have the debuff.
--There is an even more stupidly "broken" setup with cluster where you can have perma-Berserk up which amplifies your overall dps and survivability by a shit ton. This setup however needs some heavy investment in optimal clusters and costs a bit but it is something to consider once you are starting to min/max everything..

Some Tips I would suggest:
-I ALWAYS run Leap Slam with Faster Attacks support. This means I changed also the second Ring to have 1 socket to move some Gems around and fit Faster Attacks to Leap Slam. Why? Leap Slam is what keeps me extremly fast in every situation. IF you think you are fast enought think about fitting culling strike instead of Faster Attacks, this way you can finish bosses better if you still lack some Blade Flurry damage.
-USE THE CLUSTER SETUP! For real the single Node "Mob Mentality" is the fuel of the build imo. This node alone gives you so many benefits especially with Zerker. Doesn't matter what the other nodes on your clusters are: Buy a cheap one with this node, dont bother with the other nodes until you can afford an optimal one. Or just roll one yourself, even if it is on the worst medium cluster possible with like 6nodes and everything garbage - just get this Node!
-If you are fine with your Chaos Res you can easily swap your small Cluster for a Life Node based one which Like "Fettle". This is especially good if you go for though boss fights where you dont need the Chaos res and/or the Poison immunity. By doing that change i get a net of about 450 life extra which helps if you still dont have all the life nodes which can make a difference in a one-shot or not. I personally did this change before reaching 5k life, now i just keep the chaos res cluster all time because i dont have life issues anymore.
-Do swap weapons also while mapping: Sometimes a pack is not fully cleared with a hit of Infernal Blow and one bigger mob is alive. Just swap weapon so you have Blade Flurry active and oblirete it in less than 0,5s. Nothing else, no banner place, no Berserk activation or totem - Blade Flurry does insane dmg once you have the pieces together so make it a habbit of quickly swapping weapons comfortably while mapping. This way you will have a very smoother clearing experience.
-Try to keep your CWDT setup proportional to your current life: By that I mean at about 20% so DON'T go and lvl it up to 10 while you are sitting at 4k life. Check your life, calc 20% of it, check that amount on the CWDT lvl in the wiki and go for that lvl (and also for the gems which are supported by CWDT).
-Do the full buff setup once you get to bosses as the creator metnioned: Seriously this is important - Blade Flurry is probably hands down the strongest single target (melee) skill in the entire game. You can kill almost any map boss in under 1s if done correctly (yes I "only" have 7.7mil dps with so little investment and I just nuke them). Swap to Blood Stance, place Totem and Banner, (Re-)Activate BloodRage and nuke the shit out of the boos with proper Blade Flurry activation (release at 6 stages, repeat). At one point your dps will be soo high that you will kill many map bosses without even reaching the 6th stage of Blade Flurry.

Other than that many thanks to the creator of this build. I enjoy this build a lot and finally found something which has clear, speed and dmg all in one build on a budget (and is melee because i friggin love Leap Slam).

Also: Infernal Blow is probably the most satisfying skill in the game - one slapping packs of mobs with that "pop" sound is quite amusing.
Last edited by Daccura_x0 on May 2, 2020, 7:34:21 AM
3rd character of the league and I have been pushing this character the furthest I have ever done in about 6-7 leagues that I have played.

Currently just grinding away at the 40th challenge, and maybe trying to push this character to 98/99/100. Sitting pretty at about 17m Shaper DPS and everything is pretty optimised at this point. Not sure what is the next big upgrade that I should make to my build? A 2 precision mod watcher's eye maybe? But that's 100ex I don't have hahaha.

Appreciate any pointers!

Also Infernal Blow with the Sunprism Herald effect is just goddamn satisfying

https://pastebin.com/37mqMvYK

Last edited by evilrulz37 on May 2, 2020, 10:44:06 AM
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
3rd character of the league and I have been pushing this character the furthest I have ever done in about 6-7 leagues that I have played.

Currently just grinding away at the 40th challenge, and maybe trying to push this character to 98/99/100. Sitting pretty at about 17m Shaper DPS and everything is pretty optimised at this point. Not sure what is the next big upgrade that I should make to my build? A 2 precision mod watcher's eye maybe? But that's 100ex I don't have hahaha.

Appreciate any pointers!

Also Infernal Blow with the Sunprism Herald effect is just goddamn satisfying

https://pastebin.com/37mqMvYK

Looks awesome!

I don't know your budget, but you may want to look into a different corrupt for the chest armor. Extra levels on Enduring Cry don't do too much for our build since we don't use life regen.

Maybe change to the increased damage corrupt if you can afford?
"
Daccura_x0 wrote:
--There is an even more stupidly "broken" setup with cluster where you can have perma-Berserk up which amplifies your overall dps and survivability by a shit ton. This setup however needs some heavy investment in optimal clusters and costs a bit but it is something to consider once you are starting to min/max everything..

Can you share some information on this set up?
Does anyone know why we choose to get Onslaught on Kill for the boots when we use Cinderswallow?
"
Does anyone know why we choose to get Onslaught on Kill for the boots when we use Cinderswallow?

It's just added QoL in case you run out of flask charge, or perhaps in betweens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info