0.10.4 Patch Notes

"
RaZmAn wrote:
A bit confused about the party loot situation. Does that mean that if one guy accidentally pulls a mob (or those that hide in the ground and spawn up when you walk near them) and he's the only one near them then the rest of the party runs toward him....then will the drops be for 1 persons worth or now that everyone is there fighting the mobs it will now drop normally?

That's how I read it...

Which means one idiot can run ahead of the party and ruin the entire instance.
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.[/li]

How does one achieve level 23?
20 max level, and +2 to all skill gems...am I missing something?

I understood this as "We don't want people to reach +5% maximum resists with the purity aura alone, so we're putting it just out of reach for now".
The 33% reduction in Cyclone's travel time should be reflected by it's mana cost, imo. It now costs 33% more mana per (unit of time) to use...
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Nice patch as always.
To be the best you first got to beat the best.
"
TehHammer wrote:
Before: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, have all afks enter pyramid entrance, rush Vaal, profit.

After: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, rush vaal, enter afks through a portal at vaal, profit.

So, the difference is...?

Your afks will die during Vaal fight, unless you get extremely lucky.
And therefore, you'll only receive loot for one character.
IGN: Neonesis / Violetlight / Sirencurse /... I have too many alts...
I like to hang out in Global sometimes.
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
billjg0 wrote:

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name

I find it hilarious that you actually think multiboxing so you have 300% IIQ (and hence have to farm MUCH LESS to get decent drops than anyone who is not multiboxing) constitutes you putting in 'twice the time and effort'.

This is probably the biggest 'Full Retard' post I have seen in a long time.

how is leveling from 1-35 five times and doing every quest and spending 15 exalteds on magic finding gear just to get off the ground then soloing mobs with 3x hp not more effort and time?

I'm not going to put my balls on the line with terrible dps/survivability for other people to get my loot
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.[/li]

+ 2 gem with rare item +aura with unique
Last edited by RaZmAn on Mar 19, 2013, 9:48:28 PM
Like the Cyclone buff, actually I even like Cyclone as it is now. :D
Guess I wait with my Vaal-kill until that nice patch went live.
Oh, Ice Shield sounds very nice btw, but of course it depends on the numbers.
"
TehHammer wrote:
Before: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, have all afks enter pyramid entrance, rush Vaal, profit.

After: Have afk leave portal at pyramid entrance, rush vaal, enter afks through a portal at vaal, profit.

So, the difference is...?

Im not sure there is a diff. the semi pros will carry on and the guys trying to scrap a little currency will get the shaft.

I was thinking what about the dead player will he still get loot. lets say just before death Vaal kills player b. will player be lose out on loot? Not really sure I even care anymore.
"
RaZmAn wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

+ 2 gem with rare item +aura with unique

and how do you suppose we mix the +2gem on a rare item with a +aura on a unique?
Pretty sure the +aura gems would only affect auras in the unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info