0.10.4 Patch Notes

Nice patch, mb.
Last edited by Helpmegod on Mar 20, 2013, 1:20:03 AM
"We have also reduced the minimum distance it travels, so that you have more control. This distance is now about a third of what it was previously."

BEST. PATCH. EVER.
A small request regarding new skills added- Can we get the gems linked on the patch notes? It'll make it a lot easier to understand then just a description about it.
very disappointed that names havent been put back on loot.
"
Chris wrote:
  • If you die after a PvP match ends, you now get the resurrect button, rather than having to log out.

This worries me.. a lot.

Does this situation kick you from HC to Default? I was under the impression that PvPing in HC was completely safe. I would hate to lose the items I have acquired for L28 PvP to Default.
Last edited by Durentis on Mar 19, 2013, 10:00:17 PM
is there a way to view these new uniques? I've seen a few uniques added and have no clue what they are lol, also would it be possible to give more detailed information on skill gems? I can see you informed us what it does, but really dident say anything about mana cost, how much its multiplied by when moving and how much effect actually takes place.

Guess ima go slave my self for 30 minutes to get it from brutus to see if its just another cyclone or not.
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
"
inf1 wrote:
we are GGG, we dont want to fix real bugs, we want to ruin farming methods and make new microtransaction items.

As much as I wish I could disagree with this... I just can't. I was about to drop $100 on this game today but if this is the quality of patches that I'm going to expect rather than fixes on current bugs and polishing over what is ALREADY in the game, then I'm holding my support until I see a change.

I truly hope Chris and crew take heed, you are making your player base pretty upset.

Bugs that need immediate attention:

Summon Skele totem lag at initial cast

Massive particles remaining on screen

When running to catch up to party members, particles appear out of thin air (i.e. fireballs that were cast by party members when they were off screen)

Multiple texture fixes to end game maps

Knocking mobs into the walls with heavy strike, rendering them unhittable and losing out on loot.

Desync issues with increased movement speed

I could name numerous more... yet what gets changed? 1 Diamond supporter brings up multi-clienting to Chris and it gets bumped up to a priority patch. Is this what it will take to get the other bugs fixed Chris? Should we all donate $1000 to be heard before the major issues get fixed?
"Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person."

What in the hell? What is "nearby"?

I solo 6 person Fellshrine to farm loot, yes I kill not just "chest". Now I have no clue what to do to farm.

And apparently, this isn't impacting multiboxers. I guess I need to start multiboxing.

"
Zestro wrote:
I use and abuse multi-clienting. This patch does nothing to me.

OH NOES I NEED TO USE A TP NOW TO BRING MULES INTO VAAL BEFORE SPAWNING HIM.

Seriously, all this affects is end game map farming, chest exploiting at fellshrine, and currency runs at Ledge.

I'm still going to have an unlimited amount of alterations that i can trade up into any other orb, or use them to craft. All you're doing is making end game less appealing and farming Vaal even more profitable.

Watch GGG remove loot table from vaal now :)

99% of the items that drop are already absolute trash, you'll just be hurting the players who don't multi-client to fix multiclienting.

Solution: INTRODUCE /PLAYER X command.

Removes all need for people to multiclient and does not give an advantage to anyone, everyone is at the same playing field.

I still won't party people due to the amount of disrespect I see in parties, I would rather solo than join any party. RNG is absolute bs even when playing with friends... play for 5+ hours, all crap drops, then an amazing item drops and it goes to one person while the other 4-5 friends feel like their time just got wasted and have slight feelings of resentfulness. It just doesn't foster good relations.

Whatever this post will just get lost in the crowd. I could say a lot more but what's the point? I'm going to get flamed by most, some will agree, and others will ignore.

/Player X please if you are going to make this change.........

"
TheuberClips wrote:
The 33% reduction in Cyclone's travel time should be reflected by it's mana cost, imo. It now costs 33% more mana per (unit of time) to use...

Maybe I am wrong but it just says reduced the minimum distance to click. You can still click way far away for one mana skill cost. The cyclone changes sound about perfect, maybe needed more % dmg but we will see. Now it will behave more like D2's WW. I think they just borrowed the min range mechanics from lightning warp when they made the skill.
Nice patch. Thanks GGG!
Very nice patch, only problem is: I don't see any mention of a fix to Cyclone Crash (making everyone else crash but the user crash).

I hope this gets fixed soon, thanks again for nice patch :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info