0.10.4 Patch Notes

stop forcing me to play pub games/make friends so i can farm
"
How does one achieve level 23?
20 max level, and +2 to all skill gems...am I missing something?

Perhaps one of these 4 new uniques will allow for +3, or something of the sort..?
I use and abuse multi-clienting. This patch does nothing to me.

OH NOES I NEED TO USE A TP NOW TO BRING MULES INTO VAAL BEFORE SPAWNING HIM.

Seriously, all this affects is end game map farming, chest exploiting at fellshrine, and currency runs at Ledge.

I'm still going to have an unlimited amount of alterations that i can trade up into any other orb, or use them to craft. All you're doing is making end game less appealing and farming Vaal even more profitable.

Watch GGG remove loot table from vaal now :)

99% of the items that drop are already absolute trash, you'll just be hurting the players who don't multi-client to fix multiclienting.

Solution: INTRODUCE /PLAYER X command.

Removes all need for people to multiclient and does not give an advantage to anyone, everyone is at the same playing field.

I still won't party people due to the amount of disrespect I see in parties, I would rather solo than join any party. RNG is absolute bs even when playing with friends... play for 5+ hours, all crap drops, then an amazing item drops and it goes to one person while the other 4-5 friends feel like their time just got wasted and have slight feelings of resentfulness. It just doesn't foster good relations.

Whatever this post will just get lost in the crowd. I could say a lot more but what's the point? I'm going to get flamed by most, some will agree, and others will ignore.
Last edited by Zestro on Mar 19, 2013, 9:51:58 PM
i am still hoping for some changes to the map system
"
billjg0 wrote:
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
billjg0 wrote:

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name

I find it hilarious that you actually think multiboxing so you have 300% IIQ (and hence have to farm MUCH LESS to get decent drops than anyone who is not multiboxing) constitutes you putting in 'twice the time and effort'.

This is probably the biggest 'Full Retard' post I have seen in a long time.

how is leveling from 1-35 five times and doing every quest and spending 15 exalteds on magic finding gear just to get off the ground then soloing mobs with 3x hp not more effort and time?

I'm not going to put my balls on the line with terrible dps/survivability for other people to get my loot

Then quit and stop ruining this game. Thx. Play like everyone esle, stop exploiting or just quit.

PS. Nice patch but hineslty we need more balance changes to the most urgent and most discussed issues (endgame, crafting, desync, meele-ranged state, many older underwhelming skills, etc...) not only content and changes to last one released skill. Still nice patch thou but i really hope for 'priorities shift'. Its two months of OB and honeslty i feel sometimes that you dont release any patch in this two months. If you know what o mean. :)
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 19, 2013, 9:55:01 PM
This patch looks pretty nice. =) So far I don't have any issues with it, but I guess that depends on how well the changes to the drops works out. Most parties I'm in I need to stay behind a little bit because as soon as I get close to them I get hit with major lag.
"
LOM wrote:
How does it work if I kill enemies offscreen with my Lightning Arrow?
Is the range at least 1.5 Full HD screens? (I often shoot at enemies without visual contact, when my friend's mara tanks them)

And one more related question: do I and my party get experience when I kill enemies offscreen with ranged skills at long distance (3-4 screens)?

Nice patch GGG, as always.
Can we plz get answer for this question?

Thx.
we are GGG, we dont want to fix real bugs, we want to ruin farming methods and make new microtransaction items.
"

+ 2 gem with rare item +aura with unique

and how do you suppose we mix the +2gem on a rare item with a +aura on a unique?
Pretty sure the +aura gems would only affect auras in the unique.

This is true. I don't know what I was thinking. Most likely it's a new unique then that allows for +3.
Last edited by RaZmAn on Mar 19, 2013, 9:55:42 PM
"
RaZmAn wrote:
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]+5% maximum resistances now occurs at level 23 of the Purity aura, rather than level 22.[/li]

+ 2 gem with rare item +aura with unique

Which is a tad restrictive, to say the least.
It also enables Blood Magic, which is great for us CI users...

*sigh...
IGN: Kulde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info