0.10.4 Patch Notes

The passive skill books are only in here to take up space in bags, how is this more understandable for newer players?

Don't get me wrong this is the only game i went out of my way to support by buying things that i didn't need just to support it, but comon couldn't you came up with a better excuse then... "Quest rewards that used to grant passive skill points or passive refund points now give you a book that does the same thing when right clicked. This quest item cannot be traded and has been added to make the reward more understandable to new players."

It even says it does the ...same..thing.. only difference is it takes up more bag space and makes it more confusing to newer players....

besides that lovin the game
"
Fixed a bug where click where clicking outside the vendor sell window would close it.

Mandatory typo report :B

Edit: Whelp I was late.
Last edited by Melly_me on Mar 19, 2013, 9:37:08 PM
OMG!!! 5% increase in damage for cyclone!!!!!!!!!11!111

surely it won't completely S the D now!
Looks like an awesome patch! Looking forward to trying the tweaked Cyclone, and the new Arctic Armour. Also VERY HAPPY! to see that some of the cheesiest multi-boxing tactics are indirectly being addressed.

The last several patches have been excellent in my view. Keep up the good work GGG. Only thing I would ask is to see some new "melee-focused" support gems to play around with! :D
"
billjg0 wrote:
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

so now i have to share my 400%+ IIR with derplets?

no thx jeff
IGN: Purohana
Also thought of another question. How does "spawning" the boss work exactly? This may have impacts on crypt / thicket type maps where there is a side room to teleport into. If the first person teleports in and "spawns" the boss while the others are still coming through the portal, how does the game verify that everyone is there?
IGN: Aux
Great patch as always! Love you GGG.

And @Chris, pls tell Kripp to sleep! he never sleeps these days, we worry. Thanks.
These microtransactions are kind of lackluster, in my opinion. Cyclone has potential for much more than just a particle-recolor (the sawblade one is cool). Helms still have plenty of room for cool things to be done. Looking forward to more "Armor" type skills and effects though!

Also, not too keen on the change to party loot. No more getting to Vaal, opening up a party, and starting with just 2 or 3 people... because others will join before he's dead and there will be just a fraction of the loot available. I guess this is just to discourage multiboxers, though. I do like factoring in distance, so people can't chest farm in groups, though - I'd like to know just what the distance is, however.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Will we ever have the ability to reset the choices we've made for the bandit quests?
Yay, another hit to the face for exploiting multiboxers. Love how they always kept claiming on the forums that GGG wouldn't implement something like this anyways, but now you guys did!

Best patch ever. Thanks, GGG.

"
Aux wrote:
Also thought of another question. How does "spawning" the boss work exactly? This may have impacts on crypt / thicket type maps where there is a side room to teleport into. If the first person teleports in and "spawns" the boss while the others are still coming through the portal, how does the game verify that everyone is there?

This could be a problem, though. I'd like to know how this works as well. =/

Also: finally I can use that 15% quality shockwave totem laying around in a stash tab somewhere. Was a good choice after all to wait for a buff to it. :p
Last edited by Auromir on Mar 19, 2013, 9:43:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info