0.10.4 Patch Notes

Knew arctic armor was coming thanks to reddit post by chris. Cool to see it implemented.

Nice anti-multiaccounting changes. Cool patch, nice work.
"
Fixed a bug where click where clicking outside the vendor sell window would close it.

There's a typo "a bug where click where clicking".
THX!
ign VenJkE
Nothing major but nice patch. I'm glad there wasn't any changes to the loot system. I'm enjoying it now.
It sounds like you will only lose loot if you're not there at the start and the end, but in between doesn't matter.
Not entirely sure though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name
I feel like Arctic Armor should reserve mana, rather than consume it. I understand why GGG would want it to consume more mana while running, but who spends their time standing still?
"
billjg0 wrote:
"
Item drops from monsters are now calculated based on the number of players nearby rather than the number in the instance. The quantity of drops is based on the minimum of the number of players who were around at the start and end of the fight. This means that if you spawn a boss alone before bringing in friends to help (or if the friends leave during the fight) then it will only drop enough items for one person.

does GGG have some vendetta against people who spend twice the time and effort just to farm the game at a consistent rate? Back to begging the rng for something that will never drop and hope its in my name

farming is ONE thing
what u are saying is exploit and abuse in every game ever anywhere
"
You can now press Ctrl+C while hovering an item in chat to copy a description of the item (including itemlevel) to the clipboard.

This will make shopping for whites/other items in game much easier.

THANK YOU
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.
Great to see patches but the extremely late quest reward for arctic armor does nothing for the witch's mid/late A1-early A2 racing potential. Welp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info