|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Hello i Have a friend starting PoE and is suing this build, today i saw that is bugged, and i dunno if look for another build for my friend or if he can still play this but without that much succes. He told me he wants to paly an assasin rogue like build.
Hey I'm loving your builds so far, I started leveling as BV as soon as got it and it has been the smoothest leveling experience, ended up finding a tabula rasa at level 20 too!

I have a question about the Master of Force cluster, how does it benefit us? is it 10% less physicals damage reduction and it the increased physical damage to help with physical to chaos conversion?
sorry for newb question.

Looks like GGG is looking into the self poisoning bug that does not let you receive the bonuses O_o

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2942336/page/1#p23521449

thanks!
Hi! I'm playing your build right now, and even with the watcher's eye with the right mod, self-poisoning is still bugged. No chaos res from apeps and more than 100 poisons on me. Hope they fixed it soon.
Both bugs with this build are now known to GGG under the "known issues" post in the bug forums. Hopefully will be fixed within a few days.
"
Faraday96 wrote:
Hello i Have a friend starting PoE and is suing this build, today i saw that is bugged, and i dunno if look for another build for my friend or if he can still play this but without that much succes. He told me he wants to paly an assasin rogue like build.

Hey, so GGG alrdy know bout the issue and i would say he can start playing the build right now ( theres no way he can finish all 10 acts before the fix if hes a first timer )
"
blobota wrote:
Hey I'm loving your builds so far, I started leveling as BV as soon as got it and it has been the smoothest leveling experience, ended up finding a tabula rasa at level 20 too!

I have a question about the Master of Force cluster, how does it benefit us? is it 10% less physicals damage reduction and it the increased physical damage to help with physical to chaos conversion?
sorry for newb question.

Looks like GGG is looking into the self poisoning bug that does not let you receive the bonuses O_o

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2942336/page/1#p23521449

thanks!

Hey its just damage increase and thanks for linking the thread!
When I get hit, I lose all my ES and can't cast blade vortex, shield charge, not even plague bearer. What am I supposed to do?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iyjsth/the_golden_rule_is_not_working_properly_bug_report/

this build is not yet working not even with watchers eye.
Hey guys,
I just thought I would share my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/PXqFew1g

I am pretty sure this is the maximum you can get out of the build. I have min-maxed it to the ultimate with harvest crafted gear, so if you are playing league you can use this as a general guideline to know what to strive for.
I can do T19 100% Delirium maps with Beyond deathless (most of the time and as long as the mods aren't ultra rippy).
Only thing I am missing is a triple mod Watcher's Eye, but those are 4 mirrors.

Since the DPS is already crazy high, I tried to make the build as tanky as possible by maxing out Dodge and Spell Dodge, getting high Life & ES, Life on Hit with rings, high Evasion, and with the amulet I always have full all charges (while mapping) resulting in really good Immortal Call.

I used to play with weapon swap to CiP for bosses (gives +10mil DPS) but in the end it doesn't matter if you kill bosses in 1.5s or 1.3s. The poison prolif from Bino's combined with Unspeakable Gifts (from Large Cluster) is just so good.

Also I tuned it in such a way that the belt can be swapped for HH.

If anyone has any further improvement ideas I'd love to hear them!

Also contact me, if you want to mirror something of my gear (I think it is worthy).
"
MeleeMaster wrote:
When I get hit, I lose all my ES and can't cast blade vortex, shield charge, not even plague bearer. What am I supposed to do?

Hey self poison mechanic is currently bugged also make sure you are using Apep's Slumber as your shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info