|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Am I just crazy or does the current PoB not have Eldritch Battery?
"
Tehclap wrote:
Am I just crazy or does the current PoB not have Eldritch Battery?

Hey, it all depends on which tree you choose + you can always change some things eldrich battery is usually very close so it shouldnt be any problem for you.
Hi, just started this build. I picked up some BV duration nodes and will try this path to get to life nodes. It's just a qof.

Would Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves be viable for this build? I guess i need to buy a ring with +1 curse or is that just for temp. chains?

Need to drop Coralito's and buy diamond flask. I don't have any gloves and jewel for belt.

What jewel should i look for? Maybe % onslaught on kill?

Can someone explain to me how the resistances on Apeps slumber work, I don't see my resistances go up as I get poisoned. I also am running maw and golden rule. Is there a piece im missing?
Currently playing a TR/CA build and not sure I like the playstyle. I always liked BV and am thinking about a switch.

Dont have much currency at all (maybe 3ex) so I dont want to pull the trigger if that will only get me to yellow maps. Thanks.
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:
Currently playing a TR/CA build and not sure I like the playstyle. I always liked BV and am thinking about a switch.

Dont have much currency at all (maybe 3ex) so I dont want to pull the trigger if that will only get me to yellow maps. Thanks.

Hey, I'm glad to help, enjoy the build :)
The min max cluster stats look much lower dps than the other builds. What am i missing on this?
Last edited by HellRaiser5150 on Jul 16, 2020, 1:06:25 PM
"
StragoRx wrote:
Can someone explain to me how the resistances on Apeps slumber work, I don't see my resistances go up as I get poisoned. I also am running maw and golden rule. Is there a piece im missing?

it's 3% to your maximum, this won't effect what they're at if you're not capping eg 75/(85) will put you to 78/(85) but if you're at 75/(75) you'll stay at 75 but have a max potential of 78
Hey!

I tried your build in a short preparation to the heist launch and it was a pleasant surprise.

Leveling is way worse than something like OOS+stormblast, but after second lab everything starts to come together

Im lvl 82 atm and i can clear t15 with ease, only slowing on bosses. Tankiness is there, although this is not a facetank-it-all build like akane miner but still, i died only 2 times from 70-82 and both of them due to fps spikes i believe.

I spent about 30c for maw+golden rule+apep+bino's today, but looking at the poe.ninja will cost about 30-40c alone for the first 3 days of new league.
I bought carcass jack for 1.5ex, but it will cost a lot at the start of the league for 6-link.
Plus some life+resist rares and a tailwind boots (harvest. yay) but im not sure tailwind is even worth it. I believe culling strike gloves

On the aura side of things i settled on malevolence+flesh&stone+agony. I run selfcast despair, and a witchfire brew in place of sin's rebirth for now. Works alright (i guess). I guess with diadem + enlighten 4 you can fit malevolence+flesh+skitters+agony for 20% boost
I also use blood rage and cwdt+steelskin+withered step.

No real boss encounters yet, not even shaper/elder guardians, hopefuly will do them tommorrow.
amzing build, i have a problem
If i want get helmet diadem for aura, how to unaffect poison if dont use MAW of Conquest
Last edited by stardustzz on Sep 16, 2020, 10:49:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info