|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Can pls somebody explain me where we get these :

-30% of damage taken from our infinite mana.
-Enemies are blinded.
-Enemies are chilled.
-Full heal if you kill anything
-fortify.

I just cannot understand :D
"
JjjaMarcussS wrote:
Can pls somebody explain me where we get these :

-30% of damage taken from our infinite mana.
-Enemies are blinded.
-Enemies are chilled.
-Full heal if you kill anything
-fortify.

I just cannot understand :D

Hey! soo 30% mom, blind is from Flesh and stone aura, chill is from skitterbots,
full heal is from assasin ascendancy, fortify is from fortify gem in our shield charge setup :P
Hi, what anoint do i use?

I kill all bandits or help Alira?
Hi, I'm currently leveling this build but I'm wondering why you swap Maw for Diadem later on? How do you stay immune to poison?

Also any sub 10c items I should be looking to buy when getting to maps? (besides Bino)
How do you leveling this build sir :D
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
Hey, I've already played your build as league started in delirium but it seems bugged this league, I got Maw, Apep's and golden rule. I see poison stack over me but I do not regen 250es/sec nor I got 78% max res.
Does anyone have experienced that too ?

Edit : I noticed that poison reflects on me even if I have more than 100
Last edited by Youmik on Sep 20, 2020, 11:26:05 AM
yeah the self poisoning mechanic isnt working rn for some reasoning . Really starting to get annoyed with this league .
Maw of Conquest's "Unaffected by Poison" no longer works with Apep's Slumber. Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but RIP to my league starter.

Took the helm off and Apep's worked fine (before I instantly died from poison).
EDIT: GGG already know bout the issue so its just a matter of time till they fix it.
"
Maw of Conquest's "Unaffected by Poison" no longer works with Apep's Slumber. Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but RIP to my league starter.

Took the helm off and Apep's worked fine (before I instantly died from poison).

"
legion123 wrote:
yeah the self poisoning mechanic isnt working rn for some reasoning . Really starting to get annoyed with this league .

"
Youmik wrote:
Hey, I've already played your build as league started in delirium but it seems bugged this league, I got Maw, Apep's and golden rule. I see poison stack over me but I do not regen 250es/sec nor I got 78% max res.
Does anyone have experienced that too ?

Edit : I noticed that poison reflects on me even if I have more than 100

Hello, so first of all: Im sorry u had to wait for my
reply for so long. The build is currently bugged like pretty much everything else in this league, sadly that means its no longer a starter build. You can still play it with devouring diadem and watchers eye tho, but its just sad. Thanks alot for informing me bout this bug (i made this character 3 times alrdy, its time i play smth else so i made cold dot scion and didnt even know the bug exists)
Last edited by Apikai on Sep 22, 2020, 3:06:43 PM
"
twibble wrote:
Hi, I'm currently leveling this build but I'm wondering why you swap Maw for Diadem later on? How do you stay immune to poison?

Also any sub 10c items I should be looking to buy when getting to maps? (besides Bino)

Hey, most items are <10c just check out the items section. You stay immune to poison with watchers eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info