|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
sockgr wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iyjsth/the_golden_rule_is_not_working_properly_bug_report/

this build is not yet working not even with watchers eye.

Hey thanks for informing me bout this
"
Nyalee wrote:
Hey guys,
I just thought I would share my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/PXqFew1g

I am pretty sure this is the maximum you can get out of the build. I have min-maxed it to the ultimate with harvest crafted gear, so if you are playing league you can use this as a general guideline to know what to strive for.
I can do T19 100% Delirium maps with Beyond deathless (most of the time and as long as the mods aren't ultra rippy).
Only thing I am missing is a triple mod Watcher's Eye, but those are 4 mirrors.

Since the DPS is already crazy high, I tried to make the build as tanky as possible by maxing out Dodge and Spell Dodge, getting high Life & ES, Life on Hit with rings, high Evasion, and with the amulet I always have full all charges (while mapping) resulting in really good Immortal Call.

I used to play with weapon swap to CiP for bosses (gives +10mil DPS) but in the end it doesn't matter if you kill bosses in 1.5s or 1.3s. The poison prolif from Bino's combined with Unspeakable Gifts (from Large Cluster) is just so good.

Also I tuned it in such a way that the belt can be swapped for HH.

If anyone has any further improvement ideas I'd love to hear them!

Also contact me, if you want to mirror something of my gear (I think it is worthy).

Hey, really really nice min maxing. Tbh I never thought some1 would go that far with this build. Mind if i link it on the first page? i havent really touched it for the last few months, your tree is probably the best one you can get with infinite budget.
"
Hey, really really nice min maxing. Tbh I never thought some1 would go that far with this build. Mind if i link it on the first page? i havent really touched it for the last few months, your tree is probably the best one you can get with infinite budget.

Sure, go ahead. Would be nice if you could link me, so maybe ppl can contact me if they have questions about it or even an improvement idea. (IGN: Verbalpenetrator)
Hello, nice build. I looked in PoB for explanation for this claim in the OP

"
-30% of damage taken from our infinite mana.

What makes the mana infinite?

EDIT:
Ok I understand now, Apep's Slumber + Eldritch Battery from Devouring Diadem, very nice idea :D
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 24, 2020, 6:22:29 PM
the bug has been fixed!!

Hey, so GGG alrdy know bout the issue and i would say he can start playing the build right now ( theres no way he can finish all 10 acts before the fix if hes a first timer )[/quote]

Thanks!!
"
blobota wrote:
the bug has been fixed!!

What was the bug?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
blobota wrote:
the bug has been fixed!!

What was the bug?

Golden Rule Self-Poison mechanic was bugged since launch of Heist.
"
Nyalee wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
blobota wrote:
the bug has been fixed!!

What was the bug?

Golden Rule Self-Poison mechanic was bugged since launch of Heist.

Damn, that's big for this build
This build is tremendous. First time playing poison blade vortex, started the league with Grobbss take on it. His is fantastic as well, however, I find myself at my in-laws place in the country, with crappy internet, playing on a macbook running bootcamp. Lag spikes, framerate drops, terrible built in keyboard... all conspired to make his setup entirely too rippy.

So I called in a couple favours, picked up a bunch of regrets, bought Apep's, Golden Rule, and the Maw, rearranged some gems... and ground out level 90 with only a couple deaths, despite the challenges. I can run modded reds without dying all the time again!

Five stars.

Seriously considering trying to fit in Icefang Orbit / Winterweave for ludicrous speeds.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info