|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

How do you guys deal with self-poison when using Devouring Diadem?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Watcher's eye with Unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Watcher's eye with Unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence.

Ahhh, thanks!
Does increase melee damage or increase spell damage do anything for this build? Was wondering because of the Heist trinkets
"
MeleeMaster wrote:
Does increase melee damage or increase spell damage do anything for this build? Was wondering because of the Heist trinkets
Spell damage works. :)
Alright - following the PoB - do I need to spec into eldritch battery without the diadem? Also what aura's are you guys turning on b4 you get the watcher stone + diadem? currently doing herald, skitter,flesh and stone
Guys, can we fit Wind Dancer into this build?
"
avnosherb wrote:
Alright - following the PoB - do I need to spec into eldritch battery without the diadem? Also what aura's are you guys turning on b4 you get the watcher stone + diadem? currently doing herald, skitter,flesh and stone

That's what i am doing at least, spec into Eldritch Battery, until i get better gear, and i'm doing Herald, Flesh and Stone, Malevolence. Also you are both speced into Perfect Agony, and have Coralito, i think that's redundant, i don't know how good the other effects of the flask is.
"
"
avnosherb wrote:

That's what i am doing at least, spec into Eldritch Battery, until i get better gear, and i'm doing Herald, Flesh and Stone, Malevolence. Also you are both speced into Perfect Agony, and have Coralito, i think that's redundant, i don't know how good the other effects of the flask is.
Me as well. Picked up Eldritch Battery on the tree, running the Maw of Conquest as my helmet for the now.

For mana reservations, I'm running Malevolence, Temp chains on Blasphemy, and Herald of Agony. I'm probably not a good example, I'm a fair bit away from the recommended tree because I respecc'd from another build without quite enough respec points.

There's a significant discrepancy between my PoB damage output and the OPs. Nearly double. I've spent some time in PoB trying to figure out why my poison output is so weak, haven't managed to nail it down yet. He's got a +1 gems amulet, that's some of it... and an Enlighten level 4, which I think lets him run at least one additional mana reservation skill.
Aha! I found the following in the Notes tab on the PoB:

1. Maw of Conquest - basic endgame
Male + Flesh + Herald

2. Diadem - basic endgame
Male + Flesh + Despair + Prec 8

3. Impre
Male + Flesh + Despair + Herald + prec

4. Impre + Enlighten (4 / 3+node)
Male + Flesh + Despair + Herald + Skitter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info