[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Meaves wrote:
I am new to anything with minions. Since we don't use Herald of purity once we can get enough mana reserve reduction to use pride we don't have 5 minions near us anymore which means half of the ascendancy node radiant crusade is useless right? We don't get perma onslaught or am I missing something?

Onslaught from the ascendancy does nothing for our damage, as the nova from the relics doesn't scale with it. We do like the movement speed though, so we can conditionally trigger the onslaught using the Commandment of the Grave enchantment on our gloves.

Good evening Moosseolini,

I have been following this build since the Sirus video last league. I will be trying it out tomorrow. I checked the glove enchants and there are different versions of "Of the Grave". Does it need to be the Eternal lab version? Can we get away with Normal lab enchant? The PoE wikia and poedb indicate the skill summoning three icy skulls at all levels. The only different is the level requirement for each enchant.

The Dark Mage divination cards only drop spell staves now. Is there a way to get item level 50 warstaff other than linking it ourselves?

Thanks again for the build.
Last edited by JulietStClair on Mar 12, 2020, 7:53:55 PM
Hi
"
Moosseolini

So, how to league start with this build, build pretty good, i found in pob, but how you league start it and how u are lvling? And how about Kaom, we can change it, on rare armor and get six link Animate weapon and get plus 2 links for bladefall + spell cascade to spawn. I think it's awesome combo-wombo 2 relics and 14 animate weapons, what do you think?
Last edited by DaymaNKinG on Mar 13, 2020, 11:19:04 AM
"
JulietStClair wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Meaves wrote:
I am new to anything with minions. Since we don't use Herald of purity once we can get enough mana reserve reduction to use pride we don't have 5 minions near us anymore which means half of the ascendancy node radiant crusade is useless right? We don't get perma onslaught or am I missing something?

Onslaught from the ascendancy does nothing for our damage, as the nova from the relics doesn't scale with it. We do like the movement speed though, so we can conditionally trigger the onslaught using the Commandment of the Grave enchantment on our gloves.

Good evening Moosseolini,

I have been following this build since the Sirus video last league. I will be trying it out tomorrow. I checked the glove enchants and there are different versions of "Of the Grave". Does it need to be the Eternal lab version? Can we get away with Normal lab enchant? The PoE wikia and poedb indicate the skill summoning three icy skulls at all levels. The only different is the level requirement for each enchant.

The Dark Mage divination cards only drop spell staves now. Is there a way to get item level 50 warstaff other than linking it ourselves?

Thanks again for the build.

Any "Of the Grave" is good. We just need 3 more minions to proc our ascedancy.
"
DaymaNKinG wrote:
Hi
"
Moosseolini

So, how to league start with this build, build pretty good, i found in pob the tree, but how you league start it? And how about Kaom, we can change it, on rare armor and get six link Animate weapon and get plus 2 links for bladefall + spell cascade to spawn. I think it's awesome combo-wombo 2 relics and 14 animate weapons, what do you think?

Check the PoB:
- Slowly fill out the 'Levelling' tree as you level, then switch the tree to 'early mapping' and start filling out that.
- Try to acquire the 'early mapping' item set items throughout the acts, either by finding or buying them.
- Follow the skill gem progression listed under 'Skill Gems' in this guide

You can use any chest you like in this build. Your idea for supporting skills sounds fine, so try it out!

"
Moosseolini wrote:

DPS shouldn't be an issue even with the nerf (which I think is a fine change). My only worry is how well static strike triggers the nova with the increased delay + Geofri's Legacy. Static strike is by far the most comfortable skill to use for triggering the relics in my opinion. Now, even with just one charge, static strike hits too fast to trigger the nova as it comes off cooldown (at least in theory). This might mean a different skill with a different attack rate is required to trigger the nova skill efficiently.

This is where some testing needs to be done to see whether static strike still activates the nova well or not.

I wanted to leaguestart with this build mainly because of static strike. But this nerf makes me very nervous...
Could you guys please try it right at the beginning of the league, how it performes?
"
yoshisque wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:

DPS shouldn't be an issue even with the nerf (which I think is a fine change). My only worry is how well static strike triggers the nova with the increased delay + Geofri's Legacy. Static strike is by far the most comfortable skill to use for triggering the relics in my opinion. Now, even with just one charge, static strike hits too fast to trigger the nova as it comes off cooldown (at least in theory). This might mean a different skill with a different attack rate is required to trigger the nova skill efficiently.

This is where some testing needs to be done to see whether static strike still activates the nova well or not.

I wanted to leaguestart with this build mainly because of static strike. But this nerf makes me very nervous...
Could you guys please try it right at the beginning of the league, how it performes?

The guide will be updated as soon as we find out.
Static strike doesn't properly trigger the nova from the relics anymore (after Geofri's Legacy is equipped, increasing the nova cooldown), Cyclone should be used in the late game now, which definitely impacts the clear speed of this build. I'll stay on the lookout for any creative ways to proc the nova from relics.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Mar 13, 2020, 9:19:56 PM
Is there any way to reduce the nova cooldown to fix their change for static strike. I'm really bummed they broke this.
Edit: Ignore
Last edited by PweHrMen on Mar 13, 2020, 10:37:11 PM
"
Moosseolini wrote:
Static strike doesn't properly trigger the nova from the relics anymore (after Geofri's Legacy is equipped, increasing the nova cooldown), Cyclone should be used in the late game now, which definitely impacts the clear speed of this build. I'll stay on the lookout for any creative ways to proc the nova from relics.

How much worse would you say it is now currently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info