[3.12] Holy Relics Guardian - Reclaiming Artifacts! [All Content | League Starter]

"
The amulet does seem rather incredible too. Could you verify for me whether it does in fact increase the level of Holy Relics? The +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems doesn't seem to be doing anything in PoB when I look, but I suspect it's actually providing you with a very strong benefit in-game.

Yes, the amulets +1 to level of all intelligence skill gems does work on Summon Holy Relic.
Proof:
Spoiler

You can see on this picture that the gem gets +1 from global modifiers.
Spoiler

When I unequip my amulet it disappears. My holy relic is only 28 because I'm only using empower 3.
According to PoB if I manually bump up the gems level to 22 from 21 (to simulate the amulet) we roughly get 15,5% more damage.
Be aware that +1 to level of all strength skill gems doesn't rise the level of empower, since empower isn't a skill gem.
Last edited by Propht on Jan 2, 2020, 4:42:21 PM
"
Propht wrote:

Yes, the amulets +1 to level of all intelligence skill gems does work on Summon Holy Relic.
Proof:
Spoiler



Thanks! That makes this a very strong amulet, definitely worth considering losing some defences to gain that sweet +1 level to Holy Relics. This is now reflected in the build guide, thanks for your suggestions.
I haven't done any crafting on this game for a long time, so how do you go about crafting the end game staff for this build? Get high enough ilvl 6L warstaff base, orb of alt it untill you get +1 all gems roll, regal and hope you get something usefull and then craft +2 all support gems into it?
"
Smerte wrote:
I haven't done any crafting on this game for a long time, so how do you go about crafting the end game staff for this build? Get high enough ilvl 6L warstaff base, orb of alt it untill you get +1 all gems roll, regal and hope you get something usefull and then craft +2 all support gems into it?


That's the general idea, yeah.
Detailed Guide
I would begin with an iLvl 50+ Warstaff base (6-linked ideally).
An iLvl 50 Vile Staff seems like a good choice for a base; we avoid some of the higher tiers of unwanted rolls, as well as have the highest attack speed on a staff so that Static Strike doesn't feel too slow.

Then, we use Alteration orbs until we hit that +1 to Level of Socketed Gems prefix.

Now we use a Regal orb and hope the staff gains a suffix. If it gains a prefix, that prevents us from having 3 crafted mods with minion damage. If we want to have 3 crafted mods, we have to try and save the staff with an annulment orb, or scour and start over. If you are limited on currency I would recommend just keeping the staff if it rolls a prefix after using a Regal orb.

All that is left now is to apply the +2 to Socketed Support Gems craft, or the 3 crafted modifiers craft followed by +2 to Socketed Support Gems and Minions deal % increased Damage, if we have two prefixes open.

If possible, a decent attack speed suffix will make Static Strike feel even faster, but this is more for comfort than performance.

Delve crafting is a bit tricky, and I'm not sure what the best course of action here is. My recommendation would involve spamming Aetheric Fossils on the staff, hoping we get both +1 to Level of Socketed Gems and Socketed Skill deal 20% more Spell Damage, while also having a prefix open. There is also the consideration of using Faceted fossils for the +1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence/Strength Gems suffix, but that is both incredibly expensive and unlikely.

Overall, I would stick with the Alteration crafting method for simplicity's sake.

Thanks for sharing this build mate! I went absolutely nuts when I first saw your Sirus AWK 8 take down!

I'll be highlighting this build tomorrow on youtube hoping to convince some more players of the POWER of Holy Relics!

Cheers & thanks again!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build mate! I went absolutely nuts when I first saw your Sirus AWK 8 take down!

I'll be highlighting this build tomorrow on youtube hoping to convince some more players of the POWER of Holy Relics!

Cheers & thanks again!


Thanks for the highlight! If there's anything unclear about the build in its current state, I'm more than happy to clarify any queries.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:
I haven't done any crafting on this game for a long time, so how do you go about crafting the end game staff for this build? Get high enough ilvl 6L warstaff base, orb of alt it untill you get +1 all gems roll, regal and hope you get something usefull and then craft +2 all support gems into it?


That's the general idea, yeah.
Detailed Guide
I would begin with an iLvl 50+ Warstaff base (6-linked ideally).
An iLvl 50 Vile Staff seems like a good choice for a base; we avoid some of the higher tiers of unwanted rolls, as well as have the highest attack speed on a staff so that Static Strike doesn't feel too slow.

Then, we use Alteration orbs until we hit that +1 to Level of Socketed Gems prefix.

Now we use a Regal orb and hope the staff gains a suffix. If it gains a prefix, that prevents us from having 3 crafted mods with minion damage. If we want to have 3 crafted mods, we have to try and save the staff with an annulment orb, or scour and start over. If you are limited on currency I would recommend just keeping the staff if it rolls a prefix after using a Regal orb.

All that is left now is to apply the +2 to Socketed Support Gems craft, or the 3 crafted modifiers craft followed by +2 to Socketed Support Gems and Minions deal % increased Damage, if we have two prefixes open.

If possible, a decent attack speed suffix will make Static Strike feel even faster, but this is more for comfort than performance.

Delve crafting is a bit tricky, and I'm not sure what the best course of action here is. My recommendation would involve spamming Aetheric Fossils on the staff, hoping we get both +1 to Level of Socketed Gems and Socketed Skill deal 20% more Spell Damage, while also having a prefix open. There is also the consideration of using Faceted fossils for the +1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence/Strength Gems suffix, but that is both incredibly expensive and unlikely.

Overall, I would stick with the Alteration crafting method for simplicity's sake.


Thank you for the detailed guide! This is what I ended up with, I think its pretty good for the build right?

Last edited by Smerte on Jan 3, 2020, 10:39:43 AM
"
Smerte wrote:

Thank you for the detailed guide! This is what I ended up with, I think its pretty good for the build right?



This is a great staff for the build! It's a little better than what I have equipped currently, so I think I'll slip this into the gear section of the build guide.
Great guide. I will have to try it out.
Great guide.

Thanks to it I stop dying on almost anything, tried Sirus for the second time (and forgot to downgrade awakening level from 6) I failed because the storms bricked the entrance, but damage wise it was all ok.

I was lucky enough to get a Great Crown base with the +40% damage enchant and chanced it in 15~ish tries

now my damage is beyond anything I played in a while.

Thank you very much.

The build is awesome, your guide was great.
Last edited by dHell13 on Jan 4, 2020, 9:26:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info