[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Shamius wrote:
What about storm brand for the curse?

Sure - you can use whatever you prefer, so long as the skill does direct hits and isn't purely damage over time.
"
Wallach wrote:
Alright, the first tweaks for 3.9 are up

Thank you for the hard work you do in this guide!
Great guide Wallach, looking forward to league starting(and finishing?) with this.

I noticed in PoB that the new nodes at the bottom of the tree-Panopticon and Surveillance-are showing large dps increases in PoB. Panopticon in particular is showing a 15%(!) dps increase from allocating it, but I'm not sure why as I don't think anything except the 30% totem damage impacts us.

Obviously they're too far to path to, but possible amulet anointment target? Flash Freeze is obviously great though.
"
Brokik1 wrote:
Great guide Wallach, looking forward to league starting(and finishing?) with this.

I noticed in PoB that the new nodes at the bottom of the tree-Panopticon and Surveillance-are showing large dps increases in PoB. Panopticon in particular is showing a 15%(!) dps increase from allocating it, but I'm not sure why as I don't think anything except the 30% totem damage impacts us.

Obviously they're too far to path to, but possible amulet anointment target? Flash Freeze is obviously great though.

Hm... I don't see anything too weird going on with those nodes in my Path of Building, but I am on LocalIdentity's fork, so it could be an issue with the main fork having a bug?

In the fork I see Panopticon worth about 3% DPS in the example pastebin setup, which seems correct for 30% increased totem damage (which is all we'd get from the node). Definitely going to lose out to Flash Freeze as an anointment.
Hello Wallach and thanks for the great guide. I've been looking for this build for a week or so and no one had one up.

I wondered if you are able to break down the skill point allocations into 25 50 75 and 100 points on Path of building?

I'm not sure how it is done but there are some tabs in the bottom that I have seen other builds use. I hate wasting skill points early and I don't always know which ones to skip at the start.

Again, thanks for the great guide. I'm sure it will be fun once it gets to mapping :)
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
Cancel that. I see it now. Thank you
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
Great guide! It's very rare that I actually read an entire post before I start to play it but it was just that informative and easy to read that I stuck with it.

Looks like a fun build for the new season. Thanks for the dedication you put into the guide and the updated video!
reserved
this build is so damn good that showed up on LiftingNerdBro video :D.
Hey Wallach,
Starting with Freezing Pulse Totem or Holy Flame Totem and switching to this after getting Soulmantle and the rings?
What would you recommend?

Anyways, gonna use one of your Totembuilds as my Leaguestarter for 3.9!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info