[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Hello,
i played this build last league and it was very good. Insanly cheap and didnt have problem with anything in game.

I will play this build as league starter and i wonder what do you think about speedleveling with orb of storm and wave of conviction? I dont like leveling so i want to get to the maps as soon as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTju5TLRNYg

I am thinking in which point i want to swap to tottems:
a) lvl 50 when i can use soulmantle (get 2 rings 2 jewel)
- not sure if i have enought curency to buy those items
b) lvl 70 fresh in maps
- i worry my gems are low level and i will not be able to clear maps

Thank you for this build
"
kkskssk wrote:
Hello,
i played this build last league and it was very good. Insanly cheap and didnt have problem with anything in game.

I will play this build as league starter and i wonder what do you think about speedleveling with orb of storm and wave of conviction? I dont like leveling so i want to get to the maps as soon as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTju5TLRNYg

I am thinking in which point i want to swap to tottems:
a) lvl 50 when i can use soulmantle (get 2 rings 2 jewel)
- not sure if i have enought curency to buy those items
b) lvl 70 fresh in maps
- i worry my gems are low level and i will not be able to clear maps

Thank you for this build

It's certainly faster to level with something speed-oriented like Orb of Storms (assuming it isn't nerfed somehow in 3.9 I guess) at least until you finish Cruel Labyrinth and gain Ritual of Awakening. At that point I feel like it is pretty safe to switch to Ancestral Bond, as the build levels quite comfortably after you have Ritual of Awakening. There's nothing that wrong with waiting all the way until maps if you feel like it though.

As far as low level gems, just put your Freezing Pulse and supports in a pair of 1-hand weapons and level them in your weapon swap set. They still gain full experience even if they are not currently equipped.
Look awesome, and will be my league starter for 3.9.
Thank you, it's great to have readable build which can be access to lazy player like me :)

Have you already crafted a loot filter which can be shared ?
HF
"
Ronsy wrote:
Look awesome, and will be my league starter for 3.9.
Thank you, it's great to have readable build which can be access to lazy player like me :)

Have you already crafted a loot filter which can be shared ?
HF

I don't have my own loot filter or anything, I just use NeverSink's filter set which you can get here: filterblade.xyz
I cannot reteirate enough about how awesome this build is. I finally got to 100 (all solo) and I didn't even die once from 99 to 100. I had a lot of fun playing this build and I will always switch to this build for any hard content that I cannot do with my current build.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Im using this belt at the moment. Is it worth it to switch to Coward's legacy?

Last edited by netoneto on Dec 7, 2019, 2:17:03 PM
Hey Wallach, nice Build Setup you created there! :)
My last Totem character was in the old Spark Totem times :D Looking forward to get the Totem playstyle back :) this looks so promising, definitley playing this next league :)

I had an idea recently:
How about using malachai's artifice when equipping Atziris Reflection? Using a Lighnting Golem and a 1% Minion Life Regen in Tree. It will be hard to Cap resists but then 50% Res shredded :D Whats ur Thoughts on this?

Greetings :)
"
netoneto wrote:
Im using this belt at the moment. Is it worth it to switch to Coward's legacy?

I can't see your characters at the moment, but Coward's Legacy is definitely worth switching to so long as you have Atziri's Reflection shield equipped. Coward's Legacy enables you to use Pain Attunement in the skill tree for a 1.3x damage multiplier, which an abyss jewel can't compete with.

"
Caosz wrote:
Hey Wallach, nice Build Setup you created there! :)
My last Totem character was in the old Spark Totem times :D Looking forward to get the Totem playstyle back :) this looks so promising, definitley playing this next league :)

I had an idea recently:
How about using malachai's artifice when equipping Atziris Reflection? Using a Lighnting Golem and a 1% Minion Life Regen in Tree. It will be hard to Cap resists but then 50% Res shredded :D Whats ur Thoughts on this?

Greetings :)

Well, it would definitely be a single target increase against what your golem is hitting, but I feel like the targets where that would actually be valuable the golem is just going to get shredded itself. Also as you mention it will make dealing with your resists even harder, which can already be a bit tight when you're in the Reflection setup.
Why are you using regen notes in skill tree at the start?
If you want to level with an alternative skill, is there any you think would work without too much respec?

Also, what do you think about swapping out FP for something like Arc or Glacial Cascade? Ever tried this set up with any other skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info