[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I think i crafted something yummy this league :> If none buys it in the next day i will enjoy it myself.

Thanks for the guide. As always a pleasure.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Dec 15, 2019, 6:59:06 PM
What lvl for steelskin and cast of damage is ideal?
In your post it says to equip wants but I cant equip any wand. Why is that?
"
PhysicsIV wrote:
In your post it says to equip wants but I cant equip any wand. Why is that?

If you're dual wielding you can't mix wands with other weapon types.
"
suicidelg wrote:
Hey, great guide! You list using infused channeling linked to holy flame totem but it says it doesn't work with totems. How does this work?

Totems can't gain Infusion but the Infused Channeling gem also has a generic "More" multiplier on it, which does affect your totem damage.

Incidentally, poedb.tw has the datamined mods for the new influence types and there are a couple that look like they might be interesting for this build. Redeemer wands can roll "(16–20)% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit," and Crusader rings can get up to 35% reduced curse effect (so, not as good as Kikazaru but maybe having 10% effect of curses on you can be outweighed by having other mods on your rings?). Do you have any thoughts on the new mods so far?
Last edited by Azbroolah on Dec 16, 2019, 2:25:31 AM
BTW,
Metamorph bosses can drop incursion wands which can be an insane damage increase, keep an eye out for those.
Any reason we don't use auras in this build?
"
Volband wrote:

I think the damage boost from "Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel" + survivity from "Mind Over Matter" is better options then auras.

Correct me if i wrong :)
Last edited by Migera on Dec 16, 2019, 6:34:36 AM
"
Volband wrote:

And additional the damage boost from : "Prodigal Perfection", which is only for unreserved Mana.
As long as you can't switch to the expensive outfit and equip an aura for 0 reserve, the benefits from not reserving are outweighting any aura.
Fantastic build. I used this as an inspiration for making my own league starter and it's working exceptionally well. Just did Uber Atziri for my shield, and even though it was quite an insane fight with the recent buffs, it went down without too much of a problem.

What would be the best way to upgrade my wand? I was thinking multimod a +1 cold/extra chaos base, but not sure after the multimod change..

Current gear
IGN: Archet
Last edited by Archet on Dec 16, 2019, 1:02:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info