[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Pulling 1m+ dps with perma freeze on a 2ex investment at 71. This build is incredible and made me fall in love with totems ( I fucking hate totems )
How about boss damage? Is good vs new bosses/new league event bosses? Or take time kill them?
It can freeze those boss which makes it easy, but you need the dmg number to get them frozen.
For me it got easier in maps after having a 5-link etc running.
Hey guys, really enjoyed that build. Played some totems before and love playstyle. Really good metamorpth melter. Already looking of helmet, and want fossil craft one, but lab enchant cost too much for me at the moment. Is there big diffrence in damage wearing 40% dmg for freezing pulse(20ch) vs 30% freezing pulse projectile speed(4ex) ?
"
Archiiii wrote:
How about boss damage? Is good vs new bosses/new league event bosses? Or take time kill them?

I'm on a four link and I'm perma freezing everything up to tier 5 so far.
Question: I know it is intended to use soul mantle as the endgame armor, but it would be possible to use a helmet with 6-7 links ...

Sure that would be expensive, but we could use the body armor part for something else?

And yes, we would loose that curse on us thing ...

What do you think about it?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Question: I know it is intended to use soul mantle as the endgame armor, but it would be possible to use a helmet with 6-7 links ...

Sure that would be expensive, but we could use the body armor part for something else?

And yes, we would loose that curse on us thing ...

What do you think about it?

Mantle enables one of the best damage boosts - selfcursing. With another chest it will be completely another build.
Also. Asling, i'm coming for you! Hoping for life and proj speed+damage :)
Last edited by faraddox on Dec 17, 2019, 7:47:10 AM
Wouldn't it be better to get gloves that grants % increased damage with hits against chilled enemies? What good does the faster casting for frost bomb if you just time it right for bosses etc?
Closing out the fourth day of the league, and I'm now at the Awakener for the first time (16 watchstones into the Atlas). I've uploaded a daily progress video for each day to my channel, including today if you're interested (these are also being added to the videos section as we go):

[Metamorph] League Start Progress - Day 1

[Metamorph] League Start Progress - Day 2

[Metamorph] League Start Progress - Day 3

[Metamorph] League Start Progress - Day 4

"
MarcusLO wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to get gloves that grants % increased damage with hits against chilled enemies? What good does the faster casting for frost bomb if you just time it right for bosses etc?

I'm actually currently using that Incursion mod on gloves myself; the Shaper faster casting glove affix is more about getting the global increased cast speed affix on gloves, which affects the cast speed of your totems. It was just easier to get Shaper bases compared to Incursion ones prior to 3.9, but now it's the other way around - especially with the Metamorph league mechanic offering up a lot of Incursion mod rewards. I still think it's ideal to get Shaper gloves in the long run, especially as you get more and more investment into the build. Even at my current level of gear, a 45% roll on hits against chilled enemies would lose to a 14% increased cast speed affix. It would only pull ahead more down the road.
I am having a blast playing this build and the guide is very well written. The play style is so much fun and has great clear speed. Would recommend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info