[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Does any catalyst improve kikazaru reduced curse effect?
"
Taatko wrote:
Hey guys, really enjoyed that build. Played some totems before and love playstyle. Really good metamorpth melter. Already looking of helmet, and want fossil craft one, but lab enchant cost too much for me at the moment. Is there big diffrence in damage wearing 40% dmg for freezing pulse(20ch) vs 30% freezing pulse projectile speed(4ex) ?

Proj Speed is a lot better enchant for us, is it worth 4ex? No way. Someone knows this build is popular and thinks we're stupid enough to pay that amount. I sure won't lol.
SO I just "crafted" this, do you think I could get anything usefull out of it?

"
faraddox wrote:
Does any catalyst improve kikazaru reduced curse effect?
Worth checking "for science" at some point, but looking like no.

Poe tw xyz has the various flags listed, attribute/defense/attack and such, those affixes don't have any. There are seven catalysts, all have several affixes with corresponding flags. Some affixes have none or none of the seven.
Does anyone think instead of going Flash Freeze for allocation, would Whispers of Doom be better to work in Projectile Weakness + Frostbite? Or would losing Flash Freeze be a big dps loss?
It may be a dumb question, but I was wondering why do we use Frost Bomb if that skill can't harm our enemies (at least I think so, or my bombs are not leveled enough yet)?
I've mostly played summoner builds and maybe that's why I don't understand that mechanic, sorry ^^"
"
laaqueel wrote:
It may be a dumb question, but I was wondering why do we use Frost Bomb if that skill can't harm our enemies (at least I think so, or my bombs are not leveled enough yet)?
I've mostly played summoner builds and maybe that's why I don't understand that mechanic, sorry ^^"

its all about the debuff, like a curse.
"
laaqueel wrote:

You use frostbomb for the cold exposure (-25% cold resistance), but yes, i am also not really sure, why we level it ... as the additional damage has no effect ...
"
cocomoloco wrote:
amazing build thank you! been by far the best league starter I've had so far.
one general question: I'm nearing the point where all my gems become level 20. what do you do then? vendor recipe the support gems to 1/20 and level up again? I feel like I'd lose too much damage doing that especially as you push into the higher tier maps but idk..

any advice?

nobody?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
cocomoloco wrote:
amazing build thank you! been by far the best league starter I've had so far.
one general question: I'm nearing the point where all my gems become level 20. what do you do then? vendor recipe the support gems to 1/20 and level up again? I feel like I'd lose too much damage doing that especially as you push into the higher tier maps but idk..

any advice?

nobody?

yes you definitely want them 20% quality, it doesnt matter if you lose the damage, just do some low tier maps if you can't clear good enough. You will level them very fast back to 13-15 lvl in no time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info