[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Multimod nerf looks like it affects this build quite a bit, doesn't it? Is the best alternative slightly worse rare gear?
"
Brasolis wrote:

This looks almost perfect, can you please include leveling trees as well?
livejamie
"
Satarial wrote:
https://pastebin.com/GsprBZ3D

This looks good as well, do you think there's a tree that you'd include for Hybrid or do you think you'll stay life 100% until you can switch to Shav's?

I think you and Brasolis have really good POBs that could help people leveling, his POB has good Hybrid trees but no leveling trees like yours does.
livejamie
Hello i would love to use this build tonight but i dont know what points to get first in the tree any chance u can make a leveling build plz by tonight? cheers
Yeah a short hint which path to skill up to lvl 70-80 would be appreciated :)
Last edited by Tembus on Dec 13, 2019, 1:16:54 PM
This build will make a fine addition to my collection.
Well done, sir and good luck in League.
I've added leveling trees for the life/es hybrid setup so you can see pathing options. I've left most of the jewel slots off until the later levels, but if you get a good jewel obviously take them earlier.

https://pastebin.com/wWGH4GFA
"
Tembus wrote:
Yeah a short hint which path to skill up to lvl 70-80 would be appreciated :)

Check page 7 @Wyra post and page 8 @Sartorial and page 9 @Brasolis posts:)
(Thanks guys)

They've all contributed nicely some good starter tree's for leveling! Else, as I also posted in my guide, if you are very unsure about leveling and swapping life nodes later to ES, then check Demi's lightning trapper guide and start out as pure life and when you're comfortable and have your shavs, then switch to my build :)

"
masrood wrote:
This build will make a fine addition to my collection.
Well done, sir and good luck in League.

Thanks, you too :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 13, 2019, 1:50:07 PM
As someone who's completely new to traps, my question is, what exactly are the main differences between this and arc trap? The latter seems really popular as well.
"
Volband wrote:
As someone who's completely new to traps, my question is, what exactly are the main differences between this and arc trap? The latter seems really popular as well.

Lightning Trap is a bunch of projectile balls, Arc is a branching spell that jumps from mob-to-mob.

The tree/gear should be similar, you can try both.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info