[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I have Found the build i will start this league with! :D IF you can, it would be great to see a sorted out PoB or tree for the Life Version so people like myself may go that route for the mean time rather than switch over to another person's guide (no offense to Demi, love the guy) :P. Excited to see the updated guide!
I really like the core of this build a lot, but would there be too much of a loss in running Arc instead of Lightning Trap?
For those asking for lvling trees so far I've tested 3 methods just before blight ended. Overall leveling as hybrid is rather smooth if you plan to go CI at around lv 70 and skip LL til lv 80+, which is reasonable for the first few days but this also means you have to buy a tinkerskin as your chest to make early game socketing easier (shav needs 3g2b or 3b3g for sockets so its an extra added cost on top of the cost of the shav itself and a 5l prophecy.)

Next was pure life which isn't too bad but you definitely want to grab a mana flask and use the soul of the brine king to not get stun locked as it will happen in higher tier maps until you go LL.

The last was a purely hybrid style without switching to CI and I gotta say this one blew balls, it cucks you hard for pyromaniac since you split your pool in either HP or ES and feels more like a never get hit or you die playstyle, definitely not recommended to stick with that in late game

TL;DR Lvling as hybrid isnt too bad, pure life is the better option and CI doesn't feel too bad at lv 70 but requires a tinkerskin.

https://pastebin.com/aau9kSFv

The few trees I've made. Not optimal but it was tested and good enough to get through it all on a tabula or 5l tinkerskin until the LL transition.
Last edited by Wyra on Dec 11, 2019, 6:35:44 AM
Hey seems a really nice build man, is there a link to path of buidling with the leveling tree and items somewhere?
overall very good guide! I might try this. I'm split between trapper and bane builds.

trapper dps seems incredibly high for boss fights so it might be the smarter build for this league.
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Dec 11, 2019, 4:25:48 PM
Hello, thanks for guide, i'm planning do this build for 3.9 but i have a few questions :

*How fast can u clear 10 acts with mines at low level?

About the crafting :

* Only i have to throw dense fossil on chest and the other 3 fossils only in shield really?

*Why u have life nodes on your level 100 tree if u're es? (First time es sorry)
(Answer this LUL : I see u're not using CI sorry)

* Is the tree updated?

sorry for noob questions, thanks

EDIT : Answer my noob question by myself
Last edited by Ownlirh on Dec 11, 2019, 5:34:54 PM
Oh this buid looks cool, never played traps before. Can i do arc traps with this?
This build looks really solid to start the league with. What are your other defensive mechanisms besides ES though? I don't want to die too much!
U can take life nodes too early, and traper playstay its so safe
Awakenned chain support, can have a place in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info