[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Wyra wrote:
"
Bentic wrote:
Can you please add a life leveling tree? would be awesome thanks

Im practice lvling this right now and honestly, just do the exact same tree and grab life / some es nodes, the tree connects to so many. By the higher lvls if you feel like you got enough dmg for maps just run discipline with skitterbots / clarity on your mana with a mana flask if you can't handle the mana cost of your traps and then just go hybrid until you can go low life, working like a charm for me atm.

You level with standard items that just had lightning damage and crit+crit multi or specific unique items ?

Thanks
"
PhantomZA wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:
"
Bentic wrote:
Can you please add a life leveling tree? would be awesome thanks

Im practice lvling this right now and honestly, just do the exact same tree and grab life / some es nodes, the tree connects to so many. By the higher lvls if you feel like you got enough dmg for maps just run discipline with skitterbots / clarity on your mana with a mana flask if you can't handle the mana cost of your traps and then just go hybrid until you can go low life, working like a charm for me atm.

You level with standard items that just had lightning damage and crit+crit multi or specific unique items ?

Thanks

I didn't level up with any uniques or anything, I did a practice run as hybrid and got to map within 3 hours on a 4l with mediocre gear. Overall the only unique I had that dropped that kind of helped a bit was a karui ward which gave a good str boost and a bit of proj damage /movement speed but my damage was way overkill pretty much from when I got lightning trap at lv 12, I focused most of my first few points to go straight into the right side trap/mine cluster and then focused everything else on all the life / es nodes I could grab along the way. Used skitterbots and discipline as my aura with a mana flask until I could sustain mana with a few mana regen nodes and a lv 7 clarity.
Great work, build looks very nice. Will prob play it as starting build in 3.9. Keep up the good work!
Hello and thanks for the guide , if possible , could you add leveling trees in your POB? I'm still deciding what to play as starter next league and traps look like a fun option.
reserved
"
nathlar wrote:
Hello and thanks for the guide , if possible , could you add leveling trees in your POB? I'm still deciding what to play as starter next league and traps look like a fun option.

I'm on the same boat. Deciding what to play for 3.9 and this looks interesting, could you add a leveling tree maybe? Ty!
Hey just got here thanks to G3 Iron video feature. The guide and build looks awesome, never done a LL build or a trap/miner so I'm very interested to try it as a league starter.

Now I haven't messed with your POB but Shaper items becoming more rare in 3.9 I'm guessing the Ele as Chaos scepter and the Slower Proj + Adv Traps will be premium end-game choices. Reduced Mana Res on shield not necessary and you mentioned can be fixed by taking the mana res nodes in the tree. Those are 3-4 damage reductions to the build, also they're nerfing multi-mod. Do you see that as a significant damage loss overall and can you offer your thoughts on alternatives? Thanks!

P.S. Delete all of that golden dude nonsense, it's taking away from the build.
mean the incomprehension betwen op and the other guys is about the "starter" in the tittle.
usual the LL build is not good starter, but endgame stuff, cause shavron + chayula
( good luck for have this after a couple of days xD )

btw if the build work without LL, it's fine.
could be nice if op could ad a little section about tree and stuff focus, before the switch LL.

well,
i'll never play shadow before and certainly go to try a a trapper for 3.9,i look some trapper build and i don't undertstand why you don't try to take the node "master sapper".

in 5/6 build i look nobody take it, in this build i anderstand why (to far) but i'm surprise that's nobody take.

the node is just down right shadows start, it's "2 addition trap, 30% increased, 15% frenzy charg, 20% tarp trigger area".

is a special reason to don't try to take it ?

Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 10, 2019, 5:25:20 AM
Really good build, thanks for the work. Some Levelling gear recommendations would be good for a Saboteur newbie like me.

"
is a special reason to don't try to take it ?

Check his Amulet annointment ;)
Last edited by ArisFuser on Dec 10, 2019, 5:52:33 AM
OH nice, i didn't play this league.
and just discover this now.

very nice , blight go in the core game so 10% map,
take some time to have the good "oil", but great mechanic ^^

thx :)

edit:

for the op, like i said top:
"could be nice if op could ad a little section about tree and stuff focus, before the switch LL.",(and without blight mechanic^^)

i like your guide presentation, the "how to" section is very clear-nice.

edit2:
this is just what i thinking after reading some page here and on other builds
(yep do to much edit , but read a lot for found a build ;p )

if we take in considaration :
-league start
-shavron buy (/loot)
-chayula buy (/loot)(whith a blight mechanic who possibly change tree ? i don't know , dps for sure )
-tree ? (before swapping life/es->LL/es, how it's work without blight content ? ...)

that's make a lot of question...

and after reading this build today, i mean is :
- it's good build (i would say i like it)
- really not for start (atm , don't know how could be efficient without LL /chayula-oil things -> repercution on tree )
- maybe could be ? -> but have not enough information .

so atm i really don't know what i gona play in 3 days :)

patchnote come in a few hours so, wait for it..
the good news is 3.9 don't affect to much trapper, exept the Lightning Spire Trap if chose to take it.
Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 10, 2019, 10:45:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info