[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Added some images and showing off 11.5k ES atm :)
Feels super tanky and still insta-phasing uber elder/shaper etc!
"
oestergreen wrote:

Absolutly click-bait name of build...
Not league starter cuz need respec to LL with Shawronne's Wrappings/Presence of Chayula/Watcher's eye with gain % of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield etc...
^Not budget.^ All part of gear are expensive, cuz ES/LL build.
Not justified in comparing costs and benefits. The same goals can be achieved with budget builds. Problems with freeze till got gear with "cannot be frozen"

In addition, the "creator of the build" is a deceiver/stats-juggler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/149
Still didnt drop LST for "something more usefull", like he told...
But now, in build topic, he wrote:
"
Lightning Spire Trap is a powerful trap with a cooldown, it is mainly used in order to boost your single target damage by a great deal vs bosses.
In early and mid-game, you'll just put this in whichever 4-link you have.

Starter/Budget vaible?

Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 16, 2019, 12:31:33 PM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:

Absolutly click-bait name of build...
Not league starter cuz need respec to LL with Shawronne's Wrappings/Presence of Chayula/Watcher's eye with gain % of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield etc...
^Not budget.^ All part of gear are expensive, cuz ES/LL build.
Not justified in comparing costs and benefits. The same goals can be achieved with budget builds. Problems with freeze till got gear with "cannot be frozen"

In addition, the "creator of the build" is a deceiver/stats-juggler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148
Still didnt drop LST for "something more usefull", like he told...
But now, in build topic, he wrote:
"
Lightning Spire Trap is a powerful trap with a cooldown, it is mainly used in order to boost your single target damage by a great deal vs bosses.
In early and mid-game, you'll just put this in whichever 4-link you have.

Starter/Budget vaible?

I see you are still salty from previously.

All my videos and twitch vods are available and proves everything in my guide.
Stop stalking my posts and trying to derail the topic with false claims and mis-representing what my guide says.

You should be apologizing, but you're not grown enough for it.
I proved my word and my profile is open, everyone can see the build now and I bet you'll be running this version of Lightning trapper in 3.9 and hiding your profile.

Sounds like you don't know what transition means.
Do you claim all ES and LL builds are by default "non possible starters" ? haha. Ever heard of transitioning? aka you start out on a tight budget and as you progress you transition.

Freeze? If you need me to micro-manage you and tell you that you can have freeze removal on a flask OR have it on the 1 alchemy cost unique ring, you better not play a game as POE.

There are already players rolling this build based on this guide and writing me in-game btw, having a lot of fun smashing content. It's definitely easy to start on a budget, extremely cheap, I even wrote how in the guide if you had bothered reading it. None of the things you listed are required items, but are luxury and end-game - I did my first uelder with 6k ES and a 5L.

Are you always this bad at reading guides? you can't differentiate between what "budget starter" versus endgame luxury items mean? I made it quite clear.

I even wrote in a headline of "CONS", that the only required unique is a shavs, which is extremely cheap this league and for under 40 chaos you can have a 5-link shavs by the time you are ready to switch to ES. :)
And if you're doing it as a league-starter, I already wrote you should stick to life or go CI, until you can get hands on a shavs. Again, it's called transitioning and many starter builds has that and imo it's part of what makes a build fun and good - that you can go from dirt cheap to expensive luxury.

As for LST, oh my god, you're bringing other topics to a guide?! I asked players if they felt they still needed LST, when Lightning trap itself was insta-phasing end-game bosses :) You still can't see the difference in asking an open question and bringing in constructive criticism. Get help dude.

I know you adore your life-build trapper, I see in your profile you play the same monotone unchanged one every league :) Stop following anyone who makes new builds and trying to trash their builds cause someone pointed you out that
this LL trapper is out-performing yours in every way and you never thought of it.

Your endgame 5k lifepool vs 11k+ ES and you got dual wield multimodded' 1-hands (expensive i bet huh!) and yet you've got less damage (I just checked your POB, we're almost 100k apart PER average hit) and you're even heavily invested in dual-wield, yet doing less dps than this guide with a 1h/shield, oouff.

I think you need to take a pause from the internet and let players enjoy other versions of your favorite build and not try to derail and smush their build guides with claims only showing you didn't read the guide (or understand it?) ANYONE can watch the videos btw, even you. Thx for the free bumps though. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 16, 2019, 11:15:50 PM
Sorry for the silly question, but whether "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" mod on jewel will protect from usual bleeding and justify the dropping of anti-bleeding flask?
"
zlFox wrote:
Sorry for the silly question, but whether "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" mod on jewel will protect from usual bleeding and justify the dropping of anti-bleeding flask?

That's not silly, I had to double check myself when I got it even though I've played 5 leagues :)

Let me quote @CrazyLike, who said this:

"
Having immunity to CB is good, you most likely will never notice normal bleed outside of a few select bosses. I've lvled to 100 a few times with that immunity and never noticed a bleed. Saves you a flask mod since you no longer need staunching (imo).

And I can totally agree with him. I removed my bleed flask when I got my jewel corruption vs bleeds and I've never noticed a bleed since or felt need of the flask again.

Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 16, 2019, 10:50:33 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

You should be apologizing

Lol... You should apologize, cuz changed values in My POB and show tables like "My POB", liar ;)
Starting build is a build that does not require significant investments and is able to cruise to the end game and farm currency with easy.
You probably didn't know about that ... Cuz your build requires lot of expencive things to make "your build" work.
Without gear with high ES values included in the your build, the build will not work, because it will be a build with HP at the base, almost no different from many other builds for LT.
"
oestergreen wrote:
Freeze? If you need me to micro-manage you and tell you that you can have freeze removal on a flask OR have it on the 1 alchemy cost unique ring, you better not play a game as POE.

Especially with "gain less 50% flask charges" map mod or monsters with cold damage in Delve when your flask has no charges to remove freeze. Sure, you must include dreamfragments or auxium in your build ;) Cmon
"
oestergreen wrote:
As for LST, oh my god, you're bringing other topics to a guide?! I asked players if they felt they still needed LST, when Lightning trap itself was insta-phasing end-game bosses :) You still can't see the difference in asking an open question and bringing in constructive criticism. Get help dude.
Cuz you said LST is useless and continued to argue and insist, in the topic above...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148 but in your build you say the opposite things...
"
oestergreen wrote:
I think you need to take a pause from the internet, it's not been doing you any good and your stalking is scary. :)
scared? Booo-o-o-o I'll chase you and your lies everywhere, look back more often, kid ;0
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 16, 2019, 11:21:45 PM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:

You should be apologizing

Lol... You should apologize, cuz changed values in My POB and show tables like "My POB", liar ;)
Starting build is a build that does not require significant investments and is able to cruise to the end game and farm currency with easy.
You probably didn't know about that ... Cuz your build requires lot of expencive things to make "your build" work.
Without gear with high ES values included in the your build, the build will not work, because it will be a build with HP at the base, almost no different from many other builds for LT.
"
oestergreen wrote:

Especially with "gain less 50% flask charges" map mod or monsters with cold damage when your flask has no charges to remove freeze. Sure, you must include dreamfragments or auxium in your build ;) Cmon
"
oestergreen wrote:
Cuz you said LST is useless and continued to argue and insist, in the topic above...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148 but in your build you say the opposite things...
"
oestergreen wrote:
I think you need to take a pause from the internet, it's not been doing you any good and your stalking is scary. :)
scared? Booo-o-o-o I'll chase you and your lies everywhere, look back more often, kid

Ohh look!
He ignored all the parts of me pointing out his 5k life in perfect gear with double 7% life rings lmao vs 11k ES ;) His 360k avg hit dps vs 446k and his dual wield shapered' multimods vs 1h/shield user! how interesting;)

He also ignores me trying kindly to explain him the word "transitioning", which is found in all the guides that are based on ES or LL.

It's very easy for people to tell who is lying :)

Here is your POB: https://pastebin.com/yMwTxEcj
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/1PTEEWd3

Lets see who's lying huh? People can input our POB's and quickly determine the truth :)

I never changed any of your numbers in any regard, stop trying to lie dude.
You boosted your numbers by setting stuff like permanent shaper "-75 resist" lol. People can compare links for truth easily with their own settings.

Funny how you keep neglecting to read the part that 5L 6k ES can defeat uber elder in this build due to our much higher avg damage than you've got:) That's with zero luxury items, no watchers, no chayula, just rares gear with a 5L shav. Aka a budget build of under 50 chaos. I didn't have any fancy items when I faced uElder first time this league. I had a 10c 5link prophecy and a 30c shavs I used it on :)

What are you talking about with flasks?? it doesn't even make any sense what you're saying.. nobody said anything wrong about any flasks, you seriously need help with reading. I included dream fragments RING because it works from lvl 24 and its a 1 alchemy ring I like to use while leveling up. Hell I even love using it on maps and vs uber-elder. I only replaced it at lvl 96 with a really nice moonstone ring and brought back freeze mod on a flask - What are you having difficulty understanding? You really got some issues with anger and stalking dude, I hope the forum mods can see this if they backtrack our posts also to the previous topic where you just as here kept neglecting the topic in order to derail and derail and derail, just because you got hurt that someone isn't agreeing with you and can throw up proof in POB links.

Now if you're going to keep trying to derail this build guide, then I'm reporting you. People can input our POBs directly from our character sheets and see the truths, so save yourself acting as drama queen trying to say anyone "manipulated your numbers". Each person can see our POB's and enable/disable whatever settings they like to compare with :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 17, 2019, 12:00:14 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/1PTEEWd3....
Now if you're going to keep trying to derail this build guide, then I'm reporting you. People can input our POBs directly from our character sheets and see the truths, so save yourself acting as drama queen trying to say anyone "manipulated your numbers". Each person can see our POB's and enable/disable whatever settings they like to compare with :)

You lied when manipulated mine POB tables here
And now you lied when named "your" build "Budget/Starter Viable"
exactly "your build" cant work without significant costs and gear with lots of ES.
Not justified in comparing costs and benefits. The same goals can be achieved with budget builds.
You should name your build like "✔️VIP/✔️Endgame/✔️12k ES/✔️All Bosses Easy with significant costs" -looks more believable ;)
Spoiler

For example, like in the next topic
[3.8] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Icicle Mine - LL/CI - Delete the Endgame! 10k ES with Videos! - Author didnt lie at the name build

But your "[3.8] SystemXTV Lightning LL TrapR ✔️HC Viable ✔️12K ES ✔️All Bosses EASY ✔️Budget/Starter Viable" is a click-bait name.

Also you dunno that POB cant count vermillion rings and some anoints...
I have not 5k HP, but more. The same goes for some other nuances including resist and damage.
Сriticism and the data cited by me are justified

Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 17, 2019, 10:06:48 AM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/1PTEEWd3....

You lied when manipulated mine POB tables here
And now you lied when named "your" build "Budget/Starter Viable"
exactly "your build" cant work without significant costs and gear with lots of ES.
Not justified in comparing costs and benefits. The same goals can be achieved with budget builds.
You should name your build like "✔️VIP/✔️Endgame/✔️12k ES/✔️All Bosses Easy with significant costs" -looks more believable ;)
Spoiler

For example, like in the next topic
[3.8] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Icicle Mine - LL/CI - Delete the Endgame! 10k ES with Videos! - Author didnt lie at the name build

But your "[3.8] SystemXTV Lightning LL TrapR ✔️HC Viable ✔️12K ES ✔️All Bosses EASY ✔️Budget/Starter Viable" is a click-bait name.

Also you dunno that POB cant count vermillion rings and some anoints...
I have not 5k HP, but more. The same goes for some other nuances including resist and damage.
Сriticism and the data cited by me are justified

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/0Y5CSw5M

Dude, you keep avoiding the facts and trying to derail the topic :)
Nobody can lie about their build. It's black and white on POB and my character sheet is open for inspection. Videos are up and twitch vods.

All ES builds, whether CI or LL start as life and transition, so your point for "NOT STARTER!" is completely mute.

Stop trying to derail this thread thank you.

Mods, can you please remove him now, he is clearly not trying to add anything constructive and just keeps repeating himself although i've debunked everything he brought up, now he literally stretches to go for the "title of my build".

I explained what the word transition means. The fact that you don't think this build can be a "starter" is completely irrelevant, since there's already multiple people having run this build from scratch to endgame now:)
My own CONS and PRO*s literally lists that you can go from budget starter to an expensive endgame. Point being, you can kill endgame even on a budget 40 chaos 5L shavs.

I'm sorry that you're so upset having spent 4 leagues running the same old life-trapper build someone made you and that you are completely out-paced by this build I've posted. Enough sulking about it - adapt or move along.

465k avg dmg, 11k+ es, shield/1h.
vs 360k, 5k life, and dual wield multimods.
And your luxury endgame gear is no more cheap than mine, despite not achieving nearly as much output or survival :)

And yes indeed my build went from budget with barely 120k avg dmg, to super developed end-game with luxury items as watchers eye and chayla. That's the point of my LITERAL post saying "You can go from budget to literal 100ex build if you fancy it, but even as budget you can take down uber elder and any endgame:)"

POB's don't lie, stop trying to derail(I hope mods respond soon).
You need to get over yourself dude.
People can POB us and verify themselves the numbers are correct and settings are equal and fair. You can't lie people into something they can check themselves. Have fun with your 5k life trapper.

Bye bye silver_DUDE.
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 17, 2019, 5:16:55 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/0Y5CSw5M

Dude, you keep avoiding the facts and trying to derail the topic :)
Nobody can lie about their build. It's black and white on POB and my character sheet is open for inspection. Videos are up and twitch vods.

All ES builds, whether CI or LL start as life and transition, so your point for "NOT STARTER!" is completely mute.

Stop trying to derail this thread thank you.

Mods, can you please remove him now, he is clearly not trying to add anything constructive and just keeps repeating himself although i've debunked everything he brought up, now he literally stretches to go for the "title of my build".

I explained what the word transition means. The fact that you don't think this build can be a "starter" is completely irrelevant, since there's already multiple people having run this build from scratch to endgame now:)
My own CONS and PRO*s literally lists that you can go from budget starter to an expensive endgame. Point being, you can kill endgame even on a budget 40 chaos 5L shavs.

I'm sorry that you're so upset having spent 4 leagues running the same old life-trapper build someone made you and that you are completely out-paced by this build I've posted. Enough sulking about it - adapt or move along.

465k avg dmg, 11k+ es, shield/1h.
vs 360k, 5k life, and dual wield multimods.
And your luxury endgame gear is no more cheap than mine, despite not achieving nearly as much output or survival :)

And yes indeed my build went from budget with barely 120k avg dmg, to super developed end-game with luxury items as watchers eye and chayla. That's the point of my LITERAL post saying "You can go from budget to literal 100ex build if you fancy it, but even as budget you can take down uber elder and any endgame:)"

POB's don't lie, stop trying to derail(I hope mods respond soon).
You need to get over yourself dude.
People can POB us and verify themselves the numbers are correct and settings are equal and fair. You can't lie people into something they can check themselves. Have fun with your 5k life trapper.

Bye bye silver_DUDE.

Somebody please get this man a candy^

Ahh, Hi!
And you lied again. This is not my POB that you cited in your post.
Everyone can check my TRUE POB
https://pastebin.com/aW0TPGcU
Keep in mind: POB doesnt count vermillion rings, some annoints and part of lightning penetration!!!

My gear is much cheaper. Apart from Aul's Uprising, which I can replace with a cheaper one with a mod for mana reservation from Grace or Zealotry, for example.

I try to appeal to your conscience, if you have it, so that you at least correct the name of the build, and honestly admitted that "your build" cannot be a budget apriory. Maybe you should stop dodging?

Did you know, that Players when choosing a build are guided by several parameters by priority:
- Is this a starter build
- Build Budget
- Clear/Farm Speed
- Can this build to go through all the content
- Survivability

Perhaps this is a wonderful build for the end game with great dmg, survivability and significant costs, then it should be called that way, because it requires significant costs, much more than the HP based builds.

I'm not sure if you can even understand this, what I'm trying to say in the fifth post in a row:
The same goals in the game can be achieved with budget builds.
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 18, 2019, 4:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info