[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Is this a good choice for beginner in 3.9? I am afraid I won't be able to buy this rare armor fast, is it possible to do maps ~t10 without this specific item?
I dont think Tinkerskin is necessary to make the build work, but it will be a huge quality of life improvment. And I dont think Tinkerskin will be expensiv as a 5L which should carry you through to get enough currency. I will use this build as my league starter which will also be my first trap build.
Last edited by konean on Dec 6, 2019, 7:19:54 AM
I really love the build and was running it for the last 2 leagues. I probably will run it at some point in 3.9 again.

Now since we have patch notes i wonder how much the lightning spire trap nerf effects this build. Its a pretty hefty nerf, but the skill was really strong in the first place, so i guess it will still be part of the build for boss fights?
"
Reaktorbot3 wrote:
I really love the build and was running it for the last 2 leagues. I probably will run it at some point in 3.9 again.

Now since we have patch notes i wonder how much the lightning spire trap nerf effects this build. Its a pretty hefty nerf, but the skill was really strong in the first place, so i guess it will still be part of the build for boss fights?

The 2nd question would be if arc traps are better now with the range buff.
Last edited by Bentic on Dec 12, 2019, 8:01:00 AM
Since both do lightning damage its easy to find out which one feels better for clear speed.
Pierce should be replaced for chain when using arc and arc is not a projectile, but anything else should be pretty much the same.

Will go for this build as a leaguestarter, should be solid, hopefully not many ppl go tinkerskin and it is cheap this league, rest of the gear is pretty generic.
Last edited by Karlchenkeule on Dec 14, 2019, 12:31:30 AM
delete
Last edited by SzaQak on Dec 14, 2019, 4:24:39 AM
Should I be using vaal lightning trap or just normal lightning trap? Can anyone explain why?
"
Kirkuss wrote:
Should I be using vaal lightning trap or just normal lightning trap? Can anyone explain why?

If you're using Skitterbots you do not need to use VLT.

--

Here's my progress so far in the Metamorph league, a lot of this was self-crafted.

Happy to answer any questions about the build or trappers in general.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Dec 17, 2019, 7:54:40 AM
So I picked this build as my league starter, as a total newbie in this game. However it seems fun for now, I am able to do maps of tier 6-7 without bigger problems. I am using rare items + tabula rasa, currently earning currency for 6linked tinkerskin. Already got about ~3exalted, price is about 4.5-5ex.
Should I earn more to buy 6linked tinkerskin, or better get a one with high life roll and try to make it 6linked with tons of fusings? Which option is better?
And I also wonder how it will impact on my damage, now I can use only Wrath cos I need some mana for traps, if I get tinkerskin I will also use both of heralds. Can't wait for that :D
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Kirkuss wrote:

If you're using Skitterbots you do not need to use VLT.

--

Here's my progress so far in the Metamorph league, a lot of this was self-crafted.

Happy to answer any questions about the build or trappers in general.

What's up with the Righteous fire?

And what is up with the gloves? Tips on crafting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info