[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

How is this weapon I'm using - Realistically will I replace it without spending over a couple ex? Is it good enough to put the exalt spell damage on it?

The weapon is giving me level 22 for both traps since buying 21/23 corrupted traps for this build are only 20c a piece.
Last edited by Kirkuss on Dec 25, 2019, 10:02:05 PM
Good morning and a happy new year.

Thank you very much for the guide. I'd love to play a lightning damage based trapper again. One thing that I don't understand is how this build generates frenzy charges. The skill tree uses + maximum charges/increased duration for frenzy but I can't understand how they are generated. There is no point in Master Sapper.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Good morning and a happy new year.

Thank you very much for the guide. I'd love to play a lightning damage based trapper again. One thing that I don't understand is how this build generates frenzy charges. The skill tree uses + maximum charges/increased duration for frenzy but I can't understand how they are generated. There is no point in Master Sapper.

body armor ?
hi guys
asking for adVice for further improVing on gear

Is this any good for saboteur builds ?
Well, I got a T3 corruption chamber, and figured since I swapped to Pyroclast mines I'd throw my Tinkerskin in it to see what happened......
this is what popped out.
Any updates for Delirium ?
Both this build and this build guide is DEAD
i play this build. so, it is not dead :D
Is this viable for 3.11? Any updated guides / tweaks one might need?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info