[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Levelling this up now ... my first ever trap build.

Question on the tree (and perhaps my understanding of how traps work) - why take the "coordination" node (which gives 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed, and +10 to INT & DEX)?

I didn't think that attack speed or cast speed would affect trap throwing speed? If that's true is it just for the DEX and INT?

"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Levelling this up now ... my first ever trap build.

Question on the tree (and perhaps my understanding of how traps work) - why take the "coordination" node (which gives 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed, and +10 to INT & DEX)?

I didn't think that attack speed or cast speed would affect trap throwing speed? If that's true is it just for the DEX and INT?

shield charge
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Love watching your videos whether they are crafting or building chars! Keep the great work.

I have one question, I'm using EB with Tinkerskin and my main skill is Arc traps but I'm running out of ES(at times having to run away as I can't spam a single trap due to depletion of ES), it's as though they aren't recovering once the trap is triggered.

Would it be better to use Lightining trap instead?

Thanks
Hi, thank for the guide! Thinking of starting this for the upcoming fb race but i'm unsure of what i should be getting first especially since league start prices for tinkerskin seem pretty high. What would you recommend getting in order of importance? i was thinking of sticking with tabula until prices for tinkerskin falls but then again having to farm at blood aqueducts with bad rng... Thank you!
Is it viable for HC?
"
Neethology wrote:
Is it viable for HC?

the real question is "are you"

if i can do uber elder deathless on this char, can you?

its not a build related question, its your personal skill as a player. so find out :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I will and report :)
hello, i dont know how to share my build, but at the moment that is all what i can afford, what u recommend to buy next when i got more currency?
"
Neethology wrote:
Is it viable for HC?

I've died a few times as I've levelled ... but I'm SC so hadn't bothered to setup CWDT etc. That said, I think lightning trap does leave quite a few mobs alive when Arc trap would have chained and killed them all (and if they're dead they can't hit you). So I think it might be safer to level as Arc linked to Trap Support, and then change over to Lighting trap at the mapping stage?

Would be interested to know how OP levelled ... or did he respec. from something else?
"
renji397 wrote:
hello, i dont know how to share my build, but at the moment that is all what i can afford, what u recommend to buy next when i got more currency?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/renji397/characters?characterName=DukeDumont

Hopefully others can help you with gear ... you've managed to get the cash together to buy a 6 link Tinkerskin which means you're better than I am ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info