[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
CaptainFoo wrote:
In SSF, would it be worth burning chances on white Sadist Garbs to try to gin up a Tinkerskin or is the rate so low it'd be better served hanging on to them for something else?

FYI The Covenant is also pretty enabling for this build after you get Pyromaniac, and seems to be a bit more common of a drop. I used this build as my league starter for flashback and happened to drop one and used it in a 4 link well into mid tier yellow maps without a problem.

That being said Tinker Skin and Inpulsa are the only 2 Sadist Garb uniques so chancing them might be worth it, depending on how many lower tier maps you want to buy from Zana.
"
"
Ikkeyreborn wrote:
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? Char EndGameFastTrapper, can't kill even Phoenix. And also Path of Building shows only 30k DPS

you have a 5 link and 0 jewels, along with gear that probably cost about 1-2 ex. you should be doing t10 maps, not attempting guardians. invest into your character if you want to do harder content. follow the gear stat priorities as the guide says.

What can u say about my char now? Upgraded him a little. It's really hard to find good Jewels In Flashback, spend almost 3 exalts on crafting and nothing good, so fuck it. What else except Jewels would you recommend to improve?
"
Ikkeyreborn wrote:
"
"
Ikkeyreborn wrote:
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? Char EndGameFastTrapper, can't kill even Phoenix. And also Path of Building shows only 30k DPS

you have a 5 link and 0 jewels, along with gear that probably cost about 1-2 ex. you should be doing t10 maps, not attempting guardians. invest into your character if you want to do harder content. follow the gear stat priorities as the guide says.

What can u say about my char now? Upgraded him a little. It's really hard to find good Jewels In Flashback, spend almost 3 exalts on crafting and nothing good, so fuck it. What else except Jewels would you recommend to improve?

you got a 6 link. rest seems to be mostly the same level of meh. you still have 2 jewels on tree that are trash. still using a 1c unique weapon. follow the gear stat priorities and upgrade every piece of gear.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

you got a 6 link. rest seems to be mostly the same level of meh. you still have 2 jewels on tree that are trash. still using a 1c unique weapon. follow the gear stat priorities and upgrade every piece of gear.

Thank You a lot for this build! Got a few jewels and some other stuff and killed all bosses and Shaper for the first time today, so it works. BTW gear took only aprox 20 exalts that not much.
Last edited by Ikkeyreborn on Aug 16, 2018, 9:12:56 PM
"
My Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:

6 Link Lightning Trap:
Lightning Trap, Cluster Trap, Trap and Mind Damage, Controlled Destruction, Pierce, Lightning Penetration (or Increased Critical Strikes if you're struggling to crit)

Hey found a little typo in the Gem Link section :D
U Typed Trap and Mind damage instead of Mine Damage :D
"
TheSniper580 wrote:
"
My Gem Links IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:

6 Link Lightning Trap:
Lightning Trap, Cluster Trap, Trap and Mind Damage, Controlled Destruction, Pierce, Lightning Penetration (or Increased Critical Strikes if you're struggling to crit)

Hey found a little typo in the Gem Link section :D
U Typed Trap and Mind damage instead of Mine Damage :D

this build guide is literally trash
So im at lvl 75 now and i gotta admit this build is really good :D The damage is awesome and u can spam Traps all day Im aleady running T16 Maps without any issues :P
As Demi wishes here is my current Gear setup:
Spoiler
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Aug 18, 2018, 3:11:27 AM
Hi there, thanks for this build. I'm running it on SSF Flashback and i have to admit that leveling was absolutely smooth and straightforward - get the lightning trap and crush all content up to maps, with trash gear, on 4-link. This is my first real SSF char and i'm enjoying it.

Currently i'm lvl 87, still on 4-link - i found Belly so i'm using it until i manage to chance (or find) Tinkerskin. Oh, and dual wands because - who needs to move fast anyway? I've got probably more damage than i need atm but i don't really like to whirl or dash around. Maybe i'll give it try later on.
Sooooo, I played this build in incursion flashback and I had a lot of fun! I could do gardians easily and just killed shaper :). Also put down the most difficult and tankiest boss in the game : TheSpiderQueenByDemi (no but seriously, it was my first time finishing HoGM).
The mapping was quite fast, everything is shattering nicely, survivability is good, and honestly the only downside is that you have to rely on shield charge but I knew it beforehands. It was also really good for leveling, at one point I was clearing red maps on a 5L and no uberlab.

So, here is my gear now, the most expensive piece is the 6L tinkerskin. For the rest nothing cost me more than an exalt.

I might try to improve it and level a bit more and mayyyyybe try uberelder at some point. Thank you Demi for the great build!
nice job everyone keep it up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info