[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Looks really nice! Never played a trapper before, never played EB before, I think it's time. I will be playing this in the upcoming event and most likely as my next league starter too, unless they nerf he hell out of traps again.

My guess is the build will be a good league starter as it is not gear dependent? Seems like it's working anyways and Tinkerskin just kicks it into overdrive. I'll be sure to check out a few different skills too.

Thank you for the guide and the nice videos!
Hey Demi, love your build!
Could you please make a more detailled skilled tree like unlock these for level 1-20, then this etc...
Thanks!
"
I've died a few times as I've levelled ... but I'm SC so hadn't bothered to setup CWDT etc. That said, I think lightning trap does leave quite a few mobs alive when Arc trap would have chained and killed them all (and if they're dead they can't hit you). So I think it might be safer to level as Arc linked to Trap Support, and then change over to Lighting trap at the mapping stage?

Would be interested to know how OP levelled ... or did he respec. from something else?

Thanks, i would like to hear about it too.
Yeah it's not a bad gig Knocking out lvl77 maps at 73. Nice build thanks for sharing!
BTW you can lvl just fine with this. I usually get to Baquaduts and grind to 70 with all my toons. That's just me though. I don't have Demis gear but what I have seems to work out. I went mostly HP to lvl with in the tree no respecing.
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? Char EndGameFastTrapper, can't kill even Phoenix. And also Path of Building shows only 30k DPS
"
Ikkeyreborn wrote:
Can you tell me what am I doing wrong? Char EndGameFastTrapper, can't kill even Phoenix. And also Path of Building shows only 30k DPS

you have a 5 link and 0 jewels, along with gear that probably cost about 1-2 ex. you should be doing t10 maps, not attempting guardians. invest into your character if you want to do harder content. follow the gear stat priorities as the guide says.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Ikkeyreborn wrote:

you have a 5 link and 0 jewels, along with gear that probably cost about 1-2 ex. you should be doing t10 maps, not attempting guardians. invest into your character if you want to do harder content. follow the gear stat priorities as the guide says.

power creep what have you done! is it normal for builds to go for guardians without 6-link or jewels? where are those builds, please tell me!

in other news: this build is great! leveling was a breeze. I run around in tabula and MF gear now, barely hit 3k life, clear is still great in yellow maps. I swap gems depending on what kind of maps I do: wide and open -> lightning trap, narrow small rooms -> spark, straight corridors -> arc. brings some variety to the gameplay.

Tinkerskin and uber ascendancy is next. still feels smooth without them. thanks DeMi for the great guide!
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Aug 13, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
In SSF, would it be worth burning chances on white Sadist Garbs to try to gin up a Tinkerskin or is the rate so low it'd be better served hanging on to them for something else?
"
CaptainFoo wrote:
In SSF, would it be worth burning chances on white Sadist Garbs to try to gin up a Tinkerskin or is the rate so low it'd be better served hanging on to them for something else?

it's ssf, you do everything you can to survive. what else are you going to chance :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info