[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hello Demigod,
I got a question regarding link gems I hope you can solve for me.
On Lightning trap you didn't think using Added Lightning Damage? Does it falls off a lot vs controlled destruction or pierce?

And on lightning spire, based on raw stats, doesn't the 49% more from trap & mine dmg overtakes the 44% from controlled destruction plus the minor drawback on crit it has?

Regards
Quick question why no Chaos resistance? Am I missing something here?
"
SavatageCOWA wrote:
Quick question why no Chaos resistance? Am I missing something here?

i just didn't bother getting any on gear. feel free
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Going to try this build in 3.4, looks very cool. Thx for the update !
I'm torn.. this build, which looks awesome as fuck, or Windz GC mines...

What I like about Demi's guide is the flexibility.

How is the damage compared to Windz?
Hi,

Are there any changes in the tree with the new patch?
You saved my butt man, almost opted for octavian's rainbow which is for sure a great one but theres not much i hate more than playing fire trap. So thanks for that!
Just a question: What about Soul of Arakaali + cwdt-bloodrage-ic ? No space, not worth, not getting hit too often to "waste" a pantheon, or doesnt it even work with eb? Never tried cause i think i havnt played eb in years, but as far as i understand the wiki its counted for degen but only drawn from health.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
"
diablomix wrote:
I'm torn.. this build, which looks awesome as fuck, or Windz GC mines...

What I like about Demi's guide is the flexibility.

How is the damage compared to Windz?

I would like to know this also. I like GC, but have played it two seasons now. I want to try something different.
"
"
gopotan wrote:
Can someone explain me how cluster trap nerf can affect damage? Since the max amount of traps allowed didn't change and you can pre-trow all 23 traps on almost all end game bosses. So why it's considered as nerf?

you now throw a max of 4 traps per throw (1 default, 2 cluster traps, 1 shaper gloves) instead of 5.

that's 20-25% less damage per throw.

Yeah but shouldn't the 3.4 buff to LT more than compensate this? I mean it's base damage - this should scale with everything else which makes it an effective more multiplier, am I wrong? So cluster trap nerf is 25% less, LT buff is 40% more - should be more overall, right? Or what am I missing?
The 1 less trap isnt rly a problem is it?
Trash dies easy anyway and for most bosses u can pre-stack traps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info