[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Beeet wrote:
"
"
gopotan wrote:
Can someone explain me how cluster trap nerf can affect damage? Since the max amount of traps allowed didn't change and you can pre-trow all 23 traps on almost all end game bosses. So why it's considered as nerf?

you now throw a max of 4 traps per throw (1 default, 2 cluster traps, 1 shaper gloves) instead of 5.

that's 20-25% less damage per throw.

Yeah but shouldn't the 3.4 buff to LT more than compensate this? I mean it's base damage - this should scale with everything else which makes it an effective more multiplier, am I wrong? So cluster trap nerf is 25% less, LT buff is 40% more - should be more overall, right? Or what am I missing?

40 increased damage is like a single jewel socket. 25% more damage is half of your last 6 link gem. not even close.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
How do you trigger traps with this 6 link chest? I don't see a trap gem in there.

lightning trap is a trap by itself, not a spell linked to trap
"

40 increased damage is like a single jewel socket. 25% more damage is half of your last 6 link gem. not even close.

What I'm trying to tell you is that it's not 40% increased damage (like for example from a jewel), but it's 40% more damage because the base damage of the spell was raised. So I think LT will get a slight buff in the end because 0.75*1.4=1.05.
no MoM needed? and would like to ask how do i do gems for fire and explosion traps? Thanks for the build, still not sure between this one and new melee summoner as starter :S
Hi Demi, I'd like to know why use cluster traps support? and not multiple traps support, since it will be the same amount of traps thrown and less damage.
why do we use Controlled Destruction in our main link setup? thought the aim is to crit?
I haven't played in about three years, which way should I progress first after reaching coldhearted calculation? I skipped through the video guide, but I don't think you mentioned a route to go first, but you did explain the bottom route first, so should I take those first?
Im just starting this build and i was wondering which way to go on the skill tree first. when it splits should i build the lower right first then the upper split, vice versa or a combo of back and forth?
"
Sensylis wrote:
why do we use Controlled Destruction in our main link setup? thought the aim is to crit?

same question, that doesn't make sense
"
"
Sensylis wrote:

same question, that doesn't make sense

its not a you can't c rit, its just reduced crit. if you have 100% crit it overrides the negative crit on ctrolled destruction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info